Blonde Elf? or blonde half-spirit? (One-shot)

Shout out to!

Jiro

Thank you for your support and I welcome you to our small community! I hope you enjoy all the content available!

Consider supporting me to gain access to excusive Danmachi Fanfiction stories as well as perks in the process! 

patreon.com/Renny278

I hope everyone enjoys!

.....................................................................................................................................

Slight spoilers for the latest volume of the Danmachi light novel. I used some of the events that happened there as reference.

I hope you all enjoy!

.....................................................................................................................................

It's been a few days since the Hestia Familia and it's allies won in the war game against the Freya Familia. And while Orario is finally returning back to normal, there are still some individuals who are reeling from the effects of the situation.

One of those individuals is a blonde girl wearing a white dress curled up in her room in the Twilight manor.

*Knock  *Knock*

???: Aiz, can I come in?

A high elf, and the mother figure of the girl inside the room asked

Aiz: ....

Riveria: *Sigh* I'm coming in.

When she heard no response from the other side, Riveria slowly opened the door revealing the figure of Aiz sitting, curled in her bed.

When she saw this Riveria couldn't help but be worried for Aiz who she considered her own daughter. She slowly closed the door behind her before walking over to Aiz and sitting beside her.

Riveria: Aiz... Please, tell me what's going on. I'm here to help.

Even though Riveria already had an inkling about what was troubling Aiz, she first tried to see if Aiz was going to tell her herself.

It was then that Riveria noticed something. There were tears in Aiz's eyes. 

Riveria: *Shocked* A-Aiz!

With the surprised voice of Riveria Aiz finally spoke.

Aiz: *Teary eyed* W-What do I do...

Riveria: Aiz please, tell me what's wrong.

Aiz: *Teary eyed* I-I've betrayed Bell.......E-Even though I-I could've helped.....I-I didn't.

Riveria: Aiz. I'm sure Bell Cranel doesn't feel that way. I know his not the type of person to-

Aiz: NOW YOU KNOW HIM BETTER THAT ME!

Riveria: !!!

Her sudden outburst shocked Riveria, but Aiz quickly realized her mistake and apologized.

Aiz: I-I'm sorry... I-It's just that.... Bell..... his getting further and further away from me.

Riveria: Oh Aiz...

When she heard Aiz's outburst Riveria was hurt, but at the same time a part of her felt happy, not because Aiz shouted at her, but because the origin of her outburst stemmed from something she thought Aiz might never have.