Alfia's troubles (One-shot)

Shout out to!

Philip Maione Jr. 

Thank you for your support and I welcome you to our small community!!

Consider supporting me to to gain access to exclusive content and perks!!

patreon.com/Renny278

Thank you and I hope you enjoy!

.....................................................................................................................................

Announcement: Danmachi Season 5 has been announced!! I'm so excited!

.....................................................................................................................................

It was a momentous occasion as Bell celebrated his 16th birthday, but for Alfia, it also brought one of her biggest fears to the surface.

Alfia: *Bell has turned sixteen which means.................He can get married!!*

She thought fearfully

Sitting alone in her room, the door suddenly opened without warning. While in most cases this would anger her, she knew that only two people would open her door without knocking: her cute and adorable nephew Bell and her sister, Meteria.

As the door opened the figure of Meteria slowly peaked inside the room to see if anyone was there. When she saw Alfia sitting in her bed Meteria smiled and entered the room.

As Meteria slowly entered Alfia's room with a small smile, she closed the door behind her and sat on the bed beside her sister.

Alfia: Is something the matter?

She asked quietly

Meteria: Well, after Bell's birthday party ended, I saw you leave without even saying anything to Bell. So, is something wrong?

Alfia: N-Nothings wrong-

Meteria placed a finger on Alfia's lips, preventing her from continuing. 

Meteria: Ah~ Ah~ You can't hide anything from your twin sister.

She said teasing Alfia.

Alfia: *Sighs*  Well, I tried.

Meteria: *Giggles* So? Do you want to tell me what's bothering you? Or should I say it myself?

Alfia's eyes widened when she heard Meteria's words, she's had an inkling that her sister had already figured it out and Meteria's words proved her right.

Alfia: I see, so you already knew.

Meteria: Of course I did!

She proudly said

But after a while, her smile faded, and she put her hands in her lap. She said-

Meteria: Sixteen, huh. It feels like yesterday when he would run up to my legs asking me to carry him.

Alfia giggled as she recalled those memories, saying-

Alfia: *Smile*  I remember the time's he would ask for us to take a bath together.

Meteria: *Giggles* Nowadays he runs away when we remind him of that.

She added

The sisters shared a moment of laughter, reminiscing about the past.

After a while, their laughter quieted down, and Alfia asked-

Alfia: Has anyone sent marriage proposals yet?