A day in a life of the sword princess (One-shot)

Hi Everyone!

I would like to thank everyone for their continued support! I hope your all enjoying each and every one of the Danmachi fanfictions.

Consider supporting me to gain access to exclusive Danmachi fanfiction and other perks with it as well!

patreon.com/Renny278

Thank you and I hope everyone enjoys!

.....................................................................................................................................

The sword princess, also known as Aiz Wallenstein. She is one of the most renowned adventures in the world because of her infamous strength along with her divine beauty that makes even goddesses jealous. 

She has rejected over a thousand courtships, and rarely displays any emotions with some people calling her the doll princess.  But with her individual fame along with being part of one of the strongest Familia's in the world, not many people outside of her Familia can get to know her on a personal level.

But how does the famous sword princess go about on her daily life?

As the sun began to rise on the city of Orario the light began to shine on Aiz's room. Slowly she lifted herself off her bed, rubbing her eyes to keep herself awake.

Aiz: It's morning already...

She made her way to her cabinet to change into a more casual clothing, she took out a white sleeveless shirt and a short blue skirt changing into it. When she was done she grabbed her rapier placing it on her side.

She opened the door to be met with Lefiya's surprised face on the other side.

Lefiya: M-Miss Aiz? Good morning!

Aiz: Good morning...

Lefiya: A-Are you going down for breakfast?

Aiz: Mhm...

Lefiya: M-May I join you?

Aiz: Alright then...

Lefiya: *Score!*

They made their way to the dining area for their breakfast, when they arrived, their other members of their Familia were already seated and eating.

Tiona: *Smile* Good morning Aiz!

Tione: *Smile* Look who's awake

Aiz and Lefiya took their seats beside the amazon twins.

Tiona: Hey Aiz! Any plans today?!

She asked excitedly 

Aiz: Dungeon.

Tione: That's a no go today remember? Captain told us all to get some rest and that no one's supposed to go to the dungeon today.

??? She's right. It would seem at least one person here remembers.

Lefiya: R-Riveria-sama! G-Good morning!

She stood up from her seat, showing respect to the high elf.

Aiz: Hm...

Riveria: After all that's recently happened with the demi spirits and the woman Revis, everyone here will not be going to the dungeon.... And that includes you Aiz.

Aiz looked down, a hint of disappointment in her eyes, but she nodded in agreement.

.

.