Zeus and Hera (Part 8)

Shout out to!!

Nathanial Umberger-Jese

I thank you for your support and I welcome you to our community!

Consider supporting me to gain exclusive access and perks!

You can read chapters such as "Alise Lovells rabbit Diary" or "High elf series" and so much more!

patreon.com/Renny278

I hope you guys enjoy!!

.....................................................................................................................................

It's been one week since the incident with Bell occurred. The Zeus Familia has returned from their expedition with Europa being the one to explain to them what happened to Bell.

In the gates of the Hera Manor Meteria was holding Bell in her arms with Alfia behind her. Silver along with Zald came to pick up Bell to have him stay with them for the week.

Meteria: I'll be seeing you soon ok Bell! 

Bell: Bye Bye mama.

Meteria handed Bell over to Silver who gave Bell a warm hug.

Silver: Woah! Your getting big now Bell!

Bell: Ehehehehe I've been eating a lot so I get bigger faster!

Zald: That's good Bell. You might even be bigger that your father some day *Laughs*

Silver: Well let's get going. Bye Meteria!

He gave his wife a kiss before heading off. But just before he could leave Alfia spoke.

Alfia: Have him back here next week at the exact same time.

Silver: Yes yes Alfia. Like a dozen times before I remember.

Alfia: Good.

Meteria: I'll miss you Bell! Bye Silver.

The two men left the manor leaving Meteria and Alfia at the gates.

Meteria: Sister you don't have to be so strict you know. Silver is Bell's father.

Alfia: It's not him I'm worried about.

Meteria: Hm? Do you mean Zeus-sama?

Alfia: Tsk! That old geezer! I know he uses this opportunity to teach Bell perverted things I just know it! Meteria he'll corrupt the pure and adorable Bell!!

Meteria: Don't worry Hera-sama already had a talk with Zeus-sama. I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.

Alfia: *Sighs* If you say so. But the moment Bell learns something perverted in their care I'm going there to personally end them!!

Meteria: *Smiles* In the case I'll be more than happy to go with you!

Zeus Manor

Silver: Hey were Back!

Maxim: Oh Silver welcome back! I see little Bell is here as well.

Bell: Uncle Max!

Maxim: Hey! I heard what happened. It's a good thing your alright Bell.

Bell: Mhm! It was scary at first but everyone came and found me!

Maxim: *Laughs* Of course! Knowing them they were probably searching every part of the city worried.

Silver: Bell lets go see Zeus-sama, he's been really looking forward to spending time with you as well.

Bell: Grandpa? Lets go! I want to hear more stories from him! Bye uncle Max! Bye uncle Zald!