Christmas spirit (One-shot)

Hello everyone! I would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas! I hope everyone has a wonderful day and I hope you all enjoy the holiday! If you don't celebrate Christmas I still wish you a happy day!

Merry Christmas!

.....................................................................................................................................

Massive shout out to!

Yazin Gasga

Thank you for your support and I welcome you to our small community!

Consider supporting me to gain access to exclusive content and perks as well!

patreon.com/Renny278

And lastly. Merry Christmas everyone!

.....................................................................................................................................

In the city of Orario, the white snow covered the streets, festive lights filled buildings. With the snow winds bring the holiday of Christmas.

In the home of Bell and his friends, the hearth mansion was covered in snow, the usual green garden was filled with white snow instead. And inside the manor, Bell and the rest of the Hestia Familia are gathered in one big spacious room near the chimney.

Hestia: Merry Christmas everyone!

With an energetic voice Hestia greeted everyone with a big smile. Instead of her usual attire, Hestia's wearing a red coat with white lining along, she removed her twin tails instead leaving her hair straight down.

Bell: *Smile* Merry Christmas Kami-sama! 

Welf: Merry Christmas everyone!

Haruhime: Everyone, merry Christmas.

Lili: Lili greets everyone a merry Christmas.

Mikoto: I wish you all a merry Christmas.

Hestia: Let's keep up the holiday spirit!

They're all gathered together celebrating Christmas, with them all taking a break from the dungeon, they all had time to prepare a celebration for Christmas.

Hestia: *Giggles* I think it's time for us to move on to the main event. The exchange gifts!

Lili: Lili's been waiting for this!

Welf: Heh! Me too!

The all took the presents they placed in the Christmas three and gathered it in front of them.

Hestia: Well then, as the goddess of the Familia I think it's fine if I go first?

Bell: Go ahead Kami-sama.

Hestia: Ehehehehe!

She ran to the gathered gifts and picked up hers.

Hestia: *Smile* Haruhime, this is for you!

She gave Haruhime a small red box covered with a red wrap.

Haruhime: Thank you Hestia-sama

Hestia: Hehe! Go ahead and open it!

With a smile on her face Haruhime gratefully opened the present. Inside was a red ribbon with beautiful far eastern pattern.

Haruhime: My, it's beautiful! Thank you very much Hestia-sama.

Hestia: *Smile* I'm glad you like it! I thought you would appreciate something with a touch of your heritage. Haruhime, you bring so much to our Familia, and this is a small token of my appreciation