Bell's a girl?! (One-shot)

Thank you and shout out to!

Alastair Mark

Faiz Sadan

Thank you for your support and I welcome you to our small community!

Consider supporting me for exclusive content and perks as well!

patreon.com/Renny278

I hope everyone enjoys!

.....................................................................................................................................

Orario was covered in darkness, with the moon shining bright above, casting a silver glow across the city. And in the small pharmacy of the Miach Familia, Naza, the captain of the Familia, stood behind the counter of their cozy Familia home. In front of her sat none other than Bell Cranel, captain of the Hestia Familia.

Bell: N-Naza, is this safe?

He said visibly nervous

Naza: You worry too much, Bell. Would I ever ask you to drink this newly made, untested, unknown, experimental potion if I wasn't sure it was safe?

Bell: Yes!

He admitted in a fearful manner

Naza: *Chuckle* Just trust me, everything's going to be fine. Just drink the vial, and the effects should take place immediately.

Bell: R-Remind me what the potion's supposed to do?

He asked, trying to get a sense of assurance.

Naza: This potion should give the user an increase in their senses as well as stamina. *If everything goes to plan.*

Bell: *Nervous* That's it, right?"

With a carefree attitude and smile unbefitting of the usual Naza, she smiled to him and said-

Naza: Yup! Nothing else!

Bell: Alright then... I trust you.

With a nervous look, he took the potion and drank it. After finishing, he placed the now-empty bottle back on the counter and looked back to Naza.

Bell: Well... I don't feel any different. 

Naza: Huh? Well, that's odd. The effects should take place instantly. Maybe I should check the dosage.

Eager to leave the situation, Bell with pleading eyes said-

Bell: So can I leave now?

Naza: Ah... yes. Thank you for helping me out with this, Bell. I appreciate it.

Bell then stood up and left the building. As he walked back to the Heart Manor, the effects of the potion began to take effect without his knowledge, subtly changing his perception of the world around him.

As Bell wearily made his way home, a heavy blanket of fatigue settled over him. Ignoring the muffled sounds of his fellow Familia members, he shuffled into his room, gently closing the door behind him with a reassuring click.

Lili: Did Bell-sama enter his room?"

She asked curiously.

Mikoto: Odd, he usually greets us when he gets back.

The two of them were chatting in the living room of the hearth manor when they heard the door the Bell's room close.

Lili: You think something's wrong with Bell-sama?