Confession Aftermath's (Lili)

Massive shout out's and thanks to!

Anaheim

Rykar Hades

I thank you for your support and I welcome you to our small community! I can't thank you enough!

Consider supporting me to gain access to exclusive Danmachi Fanfiction stories and some extra perks in the process as well!

patreon.com/Renny278

Thank you and I hope everyone enjoys!

.....................................................................................................................................

In the home of one of the wealthiest and most powerful Familia's in the worlds, the Hera Familia. One of their most prominent and powerful members, Alfia was seated opposite to her goddess Hera.

Hera: Do you get what I'm saying Alfia? Trying to check out Bell's potential lovers are good and all. But tying them up and leaving them in a barrel is a no go. Meteria's been pushy about it recently.

Alfia: If they weren't so idiotic and would stop trembling every time I approach them, then maybe I wouldn't have tied them up in the first place.

Hera and Alfia were both at the goddesses office. Alfia was called there because she has recently been reported tying up certain women that are interested in a certain rabbit, and leaving them in barrels to be rescued later.

Hera: *Sighs* I understand, I get it. We both want only the best for Bell, and honestly his not making it easy.

Alfia: Tell me about it.

Hera: With his cute face, and his fluffy hair, and that personality of his that just magnetizes women. It's like every woman he encounters in the dungeon ends up falling for him.

Alfia: You do understand! See it's hard! Bell woos every woman he encounters and I just want to make sure they're right for him!

Hera: A-Alright calm down now...

Alfia: *Sighs* But sister says we should give all of them a fair chance. Well I say only the best, most beautiful, most powerful, most responsible should even be given up for consideration!

Hera: That's a really high standard your looking for.

Alfia: Tsk!

*Knock* *Knock*

A knock on the door interrupted the conversation between Alfia and Hera, but it did give the goddess an opportunity to temporarily change the subject and relieve Alfia of her annoyance.

Hera: Enter!

The moment she said those words, the door gently opened and one of Bell's maids and guardians, Violet entered. She quickly closed the door behind her before turning to the goddess and bowing in a respectful manner.

Violet: Good day Hera-sama, Alfia-sama. Hera-sama, the girl has been prepped and is ready, she's outside as we speak.

Those words made Hera let out a small smirk while leaving Alfia confused.

Hera: Send her in.

Violet: At once.

The maid then left the room again, leaving Hera and Alfia alone.

Alfia: Are you expecting someone?

With a sly smirk, Hera said-

Hera: *Smirk* You see, that foolish Soma owed me some valis, so he's repaying his debt by lending me one of his children.