Zeus and Hera (Part 2)

9 Month Time Skip

In the Private hospital of the Hera Familia. In the waiting room there you could see several people. They were Silver, Maxim, Zald, Zeus and Hera. Silver can be seen walking in circles with a look of panic in his face. Why you may ask?. The reason for this is because his lover Meteria is currently in the emergency room giving birth to their child. The only people who were in the room with her were the nurses and Meteria's sister Alfia. 

Maxim: Silver. Sit down will you, walking like that wont make it go any faster!

Silver: I cant. Meteria is giving birth as we speak and Im not even allowed to be in there with her.

Zeus: Come now my boy you know what the doctors said. Its much safer if there are fewer in the room with her.

Silver: Well how come Alfia's in there with her?

Zald: That's simple. There's no one in the world willing to start a fight with Alfia if its related to her sister. So if she says she wants to be with Meteria during her Childs birth, trust me no ones gonna stop her. 

Hera: Zald is right besides Alfia is a master in healing magic so I can guess she's there helping the doctors as we speak. 

The room to the emergency room suddenly opened revealing one of the private doctors of the Hera Familia. of course its obvious to say all of them were females as well. 

Doctor: Everyone!

Silver: How is she?!? How is Meteria?

Hera: Is my girl safe?!

Zeus: What of the child?? I bet its a boy!!

Doctor: Everyone please calm yourselves. Meteria is fine and well same with the baby, and congratulations Mr. Silver on having a healthy baby boy!

Silver: Thank you! Thank you doctor!

Hera: Oh such wonderful news!

Zeus: This is very good news. Can we go see them now?

Doctor: Yes you may. But before you all go in I've been told by Alfia sama to tell you all to keep your voices to the minimum. Meteria is still very tired and the baby is fast asleep.

Silver: Yes thank you!

Hera: Move it boy I must see my grandchild.

Zeus: What of you two? Zald and Maxim?

Maxim: Well Im going back to the mansion now

Zald: Same here I only came here to make sure Silver doesn't panic too much. 

Maxim: Same with me. Besides the room should only be for immediate family members. 

Zeus: Seriously you too. Its like we all haven't been together for so many years. We are part of one family by blood or not. Silver is family to you so is his new family is well.

Maxim: Trust me old man, we know.

Zald: Yeah its just that me and the captain aren't really fond of lovey dovey moments.

Maxim: *Laughs*. Zald is right 

Zeus: It seems I raised you two into fine young men. Well I best be going in there now. Take care of the Manor while Im gone.

Maxim: I always do that even when your around old man!.

Zeus: *Laughs*. Of course.

Zald: Well see you later Zeus. Cant wait for you to tell us who the child looks after *laughs*