Confession Aftermath's (Eina)

Shout out to!

Dominic Fabiano

Fallensky20

I'm thankful for your support and I welcome you to our small community!

Consider supporting me to gain access to exclusive Danmachi fanfiction stories and perks with it as well!

patreon.com/Renny278

Thank you and I hope everyone enjoys and has a great day!

.....................................................................................................................................

Bell: Gah!

In the dark walls of the dungeon Bell swung at a monster killing it.

Alfia: Two more behind you!

A distance away from Bell, Alfia was watching her nephew fight off monsters as part of his training.

Alfia: Two spartoi's coming from behind be ready!

Bell: R-Right!

From the depths of the dungeon emerged two spartoi, their skeletal forms dragging along the walls before landing on the ground with a thud. With a shared determination, they charged at Bell with lethal intent. Having strength equal to a level four adventurer.

Bell prepared himself as he saw the two spartoi's coming his way, he held his short sword given to him by Hera herself in front of his body ready for the monsters attack.

Alfia: Remember, when facing more than one opponent with similar strength to your own, it's important or you to find a way to separate them and fight them one on one. 

Bell: Yes!

Bell nodded, internalizing her words as the spartoi closed in. He sidestepped their initial strikes with practiced agility, then, seizing an opportunity, he used his sword to pin their weapons to the ground, momentarily neutralizing their advantage.

Using the opportunity Bell quickly kicked one of the spartoi before following through as he tried to stab the monster's core. But before he could the spartoi used one of it's arm to hit Bell's blade causing him to miss.

Bell: *H-He knows that's it's weakness?!!*

Alfia: Remember Bell, monsters in the deeper floors are smarter than what your used to.

Bell: *If that's the case!*

He quickly let go of his sword still on the monster's arm before immediately going to it's side and casting his signature magic.

Bell: Lighting bolt!

Sparks or electricity came out of Bell's hand and and an explosion covered Bell and the monster in dust. As the dust dissipated the monster was gone leaving Bell standing alone and his sword on the ground.

Alfia: *Using his sword to keep the spartoi at bay while immediately using his magic, his getting even better*

She watched with pride as Bell's skills evolved before her eyes. There was a beautiful smile on Alfia's face as she watched her nephew improve in front of her.

As Bell picked up his sword he looked over to the other spartoi who was already charging towards him

Alfia: Now that its a one on one, it should be easy.

Bell and the spartoi's swords clashed against one another, but Bell didn't prolong the battle as he quickly outmaneuvered the spartoi before stabbing its core.