Confession Aftermath's (Amid)

Shout out to!

Mike Richardson

Pedro Jr Albarran

I thank you for your support and I welcome you to our small community!

Consider supporting me to gain access to exclusive content and other perks as well!

https://www.patreon.com/Renny278

Thank you and I hope everyone enjoys!

.....................................................................................................................................

Bell Cranel, one of the most powerful and famous adventurers in the whole world, he has achieved the impossible by continuedly leveling up in less than a year's time. And in less than three years time, he has become a first-class adventurer worthy of respect and awe.

His level six status, along with his fame and power, leads many to envy the white-haired rabbit. But even Bell's life is far from perfect.

Meteria: *Coughs* Water please...

Bell: M-Mother, here!

He gently handed Meteria a glass of water, careful not to spill anything.

Bell: Are you alright?

Meteria: *Smile* I-I'm fine, a bit of rest is all I need.

Bell: The nurse should be here soon, so don't worry.

Meteria: *Chuckle* I think I should be the one saying that. You're more worried than me.

Bell's mother, Meteria, has always been a sickly woman. As time goes on, her sickness continues to worsen, to the point that Meteria has to stay in bed most of the day. And since Meteria is one of the most beloved figures in the Familia, The Hera Familia has employed the best healer in the city to check up on Meteria's condition from time to time.

*Knock*  *Knock*

Bell: They're here!

He quickly made his way to the door and gently opened it, revealing a woman with long silver hair and purple eyes. Her smooth skin and curvy figure were enough to enchant anyone who laid eyes on her.

Bell: Miss Amid! Please hurry, Mother's been feeling worse than usual!

Amid: Yes, excuse me.

She quickly made her way to Meteria's bed, where she closely examined the woman.

As Amid was checking on Meteria's condition, another woman with gothic clothing entered the room. She gently closed the door, making sure not to disturb Meteria and Amid.

Alfia: How is she?

Bell: N-Not good. The medicine's been less effective lately.

Alfia: ...

The two of them kept their distance and looked on as Amid was carefully examining Meteria, they were making sure not to disturb the healer in her work. Unheard to the two of them, Meteria began whispering some words to Amid.

Meteria: Hey, Amid?

She said in a whimpering voice.

Amid: Yes?

Meteria: *Smirk* How are things going between you and Bell?

Amid: *Blush* E-Eh?! I-I don't understand?!

Meteria: *Smile* Oh please, you didn't think I would miss the signs, would I? I can see those eyes of yours wander around... Mostly to my son's.