Aiz Wants a Lap Pillow (One-shot)

It was late at night in the twilight Mannor. Everyone is tired from the dungeon run earlier in the morning.

Bell was lying in the couch thinking of stategies to improve himself. Even as a level 5 he can't get complacent. While he was thinking, Aiz came in the room looking a bit shy,

Aiz: I want a lap pillow
Bell: Wha?!....
Aiz: I want a lap pillow
Bell: Now?.... Here?
Aiz: Yes

Bell was red like crimson. He did not expect aiz to say that when she came in. Especially since they are in the common area of the Familias Manor.
Aiz: You dont wanna give me a lap pillow?
Bell: I... I.....Ahh.......
Tiona and Tione arriving at the scene
Tione: Bell cmon dont be shy give her a lap pillow.
Tiona: Yeh Argonout consider it a reward for all the hardwork Aiz did in the dungeon.

Bell looking at the twins. Then bell looks at aiz and her twitching fingers.
Bell: Aiz come here
Aiz's face which a second earlier showed a nervous look now changed into one of excitement. Aiz practically leaped from where she was to the couch. Plopping her head into Bells thigs.
Aiz: ahhhhhhh the bestttt........
Bell: You really did amazing today aiz (while stroking aiz's hair)

While this was happening many envious looks were being shown in the living room. Not envious of bell giving Aiz a lap pillow. But envious of Aiz getting a lap pillow from bell.
Lefyia: I did a good job today,  where's my lap pillow (ears down sad noises)
Tiona: Im next, Im next.
Alicia: Bell, it would not he fair if I dont get my fair share right? (nervous)
Bell: Calm down everyone.
Everyone: No!
While all this was happening Aiz continues to smile while on Bell's lap

End.