Alise has enough (One-shot)

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for everyone's continued support for the stories! Consider supporting me to gain access to exclusive Danmachi fanfiction stories and perks with it as well! By supporting me you can also have your own idea's for Danmachi fanfiction created!

patreon.com/Renny278

I hope everyone enjoys! And have a nice day!

.....................................................................................................................................

The Astrea Familia is renowned as the keepers of justice, they uphold law and order in the city, and while the Astrea Familia isn't on par with the giants like the likes of the Zeus and Hera Familia's, the Astrea Familia is still a respectable group of adventurers, having similar status to the Loki and Freya Familia.

Their captain Alise Lovel, one of the most renowned adventurers of Orario is not only famous and powerful, but desired by many men around th world. Her skills as well as her beauty have enchanted many men she has encountered, and with her pure heart as well as great leadership, it isn't a surprise many would try to court the woman, with little success.

If only they knew the real Alise Lovel.

Alise: I can't take it anymore!! I want to go!

Kaguya: *Sighs* Like I said five minutes earlier, your not leaving until all your work is done. I'm not gonna let you run out on your responsibilities.

Alise: Nooooo!!!! I don't wanna anymore!!

The two were in the captain's office finishing up some paper work while the rest of the Familia were out on patrols.

Alise: Its' still early in the morning! Can't I do this later! the city needs my beauty to brighten their day!

Kaguya: Oh shut it. If you leave now you'll be even less motivated to finish your work when you come back.

Alise: No I won't I promise!

Kaguya: No excuses. Finish it so we can head out as well.

Alise: *Pout* So stingy...

Kaguya: What was that?!

Alise: N-Nothing...

After a strenuous day of work, Alise and Kaguya finally managed to complete their tasks and set out on their patrol duty. Their routine was familiar, they lent a helping hand to those in need, from the simplest of tasks to thwarting thieves attempting to steal from unsuspecting victims.

As they strolled through the bustling streets, their sharp eyes caught sight of a thief preying on an elderly woman. Without hesitation, they sprang into action.

Alise: Halt! Stop right there!

Thief: Wh-what? I wasn't doing anything wrong!

Kaguya: Don't try to deceive us. We witnessed you stealing from-

Thief: I-I won't get caught, I— Gah!

Before he could finish his sentence, Alise swiftly maneuvered behind him, rendering him unconscious with a precise strike to the neck.

Alise: *Smile* Phew! Mission accomplished!

Kaguya: Well done, Alise. You head on ahead and continue the patrol, I'll contact the Ganesha Familia members to take care of him. It's better so we don't waste out time.

Alise: Got it. Thanks, Kaguya.

Kaguya: I wont be long.

With the thief subdued and help on the way, Alise continued her patrol, knowing that she had made a difference in someone's life once again.