High Elf (Part 3)

Hostess of Fertility

Riveria: *Coughs* Excuse me.

Bell: *That voice!! How did I not notice she was here!! I usually have a pretty good sense when it comes to people. Wait lets calm down here, There's no way she actually knows who I am, she might've just thought I was someone else. Lets just calm down and respond like how a stranger would respond.

Bell: Um hello there! Can I help you?

Riveria: *Uwawawa~ Does he not know me? This is embarrassing! What do I do?! No wait! I've come this far, if he seriously doesn't know about me then this shouldn't surprise him in anyway.

Riveria: There's no need for that act, you know very well who I am and I know who you are.

Bell: *She knows?! I don't know how she found about me but if she really know who I am I guess there no need for me to continue this lie*

Bell: *Sighs* I've been found out huh.

Riveria: *A reaction! So he does know about me* I've been informed about you earlier this morning by the Royal guards.

Bell: The royal guards!? father must be desperate to have me back if his sending the most elite troops of the forest. Well then please have a seat. Its formally nice to meet you in person. Riveria Ljos Alf, ah wait.......*Cough* Bigsis!

Riveria: .........................

Bell: Um........ was that too direct? I know as a fact that you were just informed of my existence. Father made sure of that.

Riveria: b-bigsis is fine *murmure*

Bell: What was that now?

Riveria: Calling me bigsis is fine by me!

Bell: *Blushes* B-B-Big sister.

Riveria: *Blush*

Bell: *Blush*

Bell and Riveria: So embarrassing!!!!

After a short and awkward silence between the two, Riveria decided to break the awkward atmosphere.

Riveria: So. Bell Ljos Alf is your full name then I presume.

Bell: Well duh were siblings.

Riveria: *Blushes* *Of course that would be the case why did I even ask!!!!!*

Bell: So then, now that you found me my dear sister do you plan on sending me back to the Alf Royal forest?

Riveria: Send you back?

Bell: Yeah I mean since the royal guards approached you here in Orario that would mean that they were tasked to bring me home right? So where are they, outside this restaurant I presume?

Riveria: *Sighs* I've already sent them back home.

Bell: Hm?

Riveria: I've already sent them on their way

Bell: Huh that's interesting. So if you're not here to send me back home why are you here anyway?

Riveria: Isn't that obvious!! Up until earlier today I had no idea I had a younger brother! Actually why didn't you come to me immediately when you got here?!

Bell: *Sighs* Look sis I have my own reasons for not wanting to approach you yet.

Riveria: Oh those better be good reasons! With my position in my Familia Im sure I could've convinced my goddess to let you in! I could help you study about the dungeon! I would even be able to help train you!!