Confession Aftermath's (Lefiya)

Shout out to!

John

Blank

Thank you for your support and I welcome you to our small community! Consider supporting me to gain exclusive access to other Danmachi fanfiction stories as well as perks in the process! 

patreon.com/Renny278

I hope everyone enjoys!

.....................................................................................................................................

The school district. A place dedicated to developing it's students into different fields. The school district is a massive and large ship that travels around the world for various reasons, but every three years the ship returns to Orario for maintenance, while the school district is in Orario students who have graduated will be scouted by different Familia's and offer the students a place in their Familia.

After three long years of being away from his family in Orario, a white haired man will finally get the chance to reunite with his family, and introduce them to his special someone.

In the home of the Hera Familia, the women were only talking about one thing, the return of their favorite and adorable bunny.

???: Wawawawawa~! The young master is finally coming home after so many years! I can't wait any longer!

Cynthia, her eyes glistening with excitement, twirled around the room in her maid uniform, barely containing her bubbling enthusiasm.

???: Calm yourself, Cynthia. We must be presentable when Bell-sama returns.

Violet, attempting to maintain her poise, adjusted her uniform with an air of restrained eagerness, trying to mask her own anticipation.

Cynthia: I can't help it! It's been too long!

Violet: I understand, but it's important to greet him with grace and composure, don't you think?

Cynthia: Says the one who shed tears of joy mentioning Bell-sama's name!

She said as she grinned mischievously

Violet's: *Blush* T-That's preposterous!

She said blushing from Cynthia's comment.

Just as their banter continued, the door creaked open behind them, revealing a woman with an aura of elegance and authority, her snow-white hair cascading like a waterfall.

???: You two seem rather excited this morning, even more so than me, the one awaiting her son's return after three long years.

Cynthia: Hya! M-Meteria-sama, good morning!

She said surprised by Meteria's voice.

Violet: Good morning, Meteria-sama.

She said as she quickly composed herself.

Meteria:*Smile* Good morning, both of you. Shall we head to the guild?

Cynthia and Violet: Yes!

The two said nodding their heads vigorously.

Meteria: Excellent! I believe sister is already waiting for us by the gate.

As they approached the gate, another beautiful woman, similar to Meteria but with eyes that shone differently, stood there, exuding an air of quiet anticipation.

Meteria: I knew you'd be here already. *chuckles*

Alfia: *Smile* Shall we go?

Meteria nodded, her eyes shimmering with a mixture of emotions.