Zeus and Hera (Part 15)

Shout out to!

Nathan Harris

I thank you for your support and I welcome you to our small community!

Consider supporting me to gain access to exclusive Danmachi fanfiction stories and extra perks in the process as well! 

patreon.com/Renny278

Thank you and I hope everyone enjoys!

.....................................................................................................................................

The moon cast its gentle glow over the city as night descended, and within the Hera Manor, Meteria lovingly stroked Bell's head as he drifted into a peaceful slumber.

Meteria:*Smile* Good night, my dear.

A tender kiss on his forehead followed her affectionate words before she quietly left the room, ensuring not to disturb Bell as she closed the door. Outside, Alfia, who had been leaning against the wall, observed Meteria's exit.

Alfia: Is he asleep?

Meteria: *Smile* Mhm... Let's go, sister.

They proceeded to Hera's office,  Meteria knocked gently, and upon entering, found Hera and Galatea deep in conversation.

Alfia: Galatea? If you're here, does that mean-

Galatea: *Smirk* Yes, it seems you aren't trusted to teach Bell everything.

Alfia: Tsk!

Meteria: Now, now, sister.

Meteria and Alfia sat opposite to Hera, separated by the goddess's table, Galatea sat beside the twin sisters.

Hera: Before we begin, I think it's a good opportunity to say this. When I was out with Zeus, I received a letter from Aurelia.

Alfia: Aurelia? That's interesting.

Galatea: Is it about the dragon?

Hera: The letter said she's gathered valuable information about the dragon. She also mentioned that she and the expedition squad are making their way back home as we speak.

Meteria: Aurelia's coming home?

Hera: Mhm, and as usual, apart from the expedition squad, she's also brought in interesting individuals that might fit into our Familia.

Galatea: And when is she expected to return?

Hera: It wasn't mentioned in the letter, meaning we won't know. She might send more later on, but that's just speculation.

Galatea: I see...

Alfia: Can we get back to the topic at hand, aside from me, who else are going to be Bell's teachers.

Hera: Yes, yes. As you've probably guessed, we've chosen Galatea as Bell's teacher for studying the dungeon and its monsters.

Galatea: *Smile* And it would be my utmost pleasure.

Alfia: I could've done that too. I don't see why Galatea has to do it.

Hera: As good as you are, Alfia, you can't deny Galatea's hundreds of years of experience.

Galatea: I know more about the dungeon than you, Alfia, so it's only fitting I teach Bell.

Alfia: Tsk! Fine... So who else is teaching him?

Meteria: *Smile* That would be Silver and Zald for his swordsmanship.

Alfia: I suppose that's to be expected.