Hestia Familia's vacation (One-shot)

Massive Shout out to!

Ben Knight

I thank you and welcome you to our small community!!

Consider supporting me to gain access to exclusive content and perks as well!

patreon.com/Renny278

I hope you enjoy!!

.....................................................................................................................................

Exclusive content available on Patreon:

Bell's Protection Squad (Series) "A story about the girls that consider themselves Bell's secret guards"

High Elf (Series) "A what if story in which Bell was the younger brother of Riveria"

Danmachi Cast Reactions (Series) "Danmachi characters reacting to the story of Danmachi"

6 one-shot's "Different stories filled with fluff and ships"

5 AI fanarts "AI generated Danmachi characters NSFW"

.....................................................................................................................................

In the mountains north of Orario the Hestia Familia has traveled to a small Hot spring resort. The resort had traditional far eastern designs with the mountain being covered in trees and vegetation apart from the road to reach the resort. The resort was well hidden making most people unaware of it, but the scenery as well as the beautiful nature made it a peaceful place for Familia's to have a relaxing vacation away from prying eyes.

The goddess Hestia, along with Bell, Lili, Welf, Mikoto, and Haruhime were walking down a paved dirt road on top of the lush mountain.

Lili: Hurry Hurry everyone!

Welf: *Pant* Time.......out Lili. *Pant*

Hestia: *Pant* That's right supporter-kun! I need.....a break! *Pant*

Haruhime: Were almost there Hestia-sama. Just a little more.

Lili: Me and Haruhime are fine here. I don't know why your all having a hard time.

Hestia: EASY FOR YOU TO SAY! YOU ALWAYS CARRY AROUND HEAVY STUFF! HMPH!

Bell: Don't worry Hestia-sama were almost there. Look I see the entrance to the resort.

Hestia: *Teary eyes* Bell-Kun!

As the group continued walking up the small road they finally reached the entrance to the resort. When they entered the building a beautiful female blonde receptionist was already there waiting for their arrival.

Receptionist: Ah. Hestia Familia I presume?

Lili: Yes Yes that's us!

Receptionist: Great! We've been expecting you- Oh are your friends alright?

Lili turned around and behind her Welf and Hestia were both down on the floor lying on the huge bags they all brought. Haruhime and Bell tried helping but Welf and Hestia were too tired to move for a while.

Hestia: *Pant* Sorry Bell-kun.......I think.......I need to rest for a while.

She said with her eyes closed and with heavy breaths.

Welf: Me Too. *Pant*

Lili ignored the the clearly exhausted Welf and Hestia looking back to the receptionist.