Part 27

"What were you doing here, P?" Gulf took a step back.

Did Kao come to break up with him?

"Gulf..." Kao took both of Gulf's hands.

Gulf gulped, looking into Kao's intense eyes. What if...

"Please don't leave me," Kao suddenly spoke up.

"Huh?" Gulf was surprised to hear that. He had never expected it.

"I heard about the news and came as fast as I could. I was scared that maybe you wanted to break up once you saw the news. I swear there's nothing between us. At that time, the managers asked us to hold hands as a fan service to gain more fans for the drama. I had initially rejected it, but my managers kept asking me, so I was forced to do it. Please, believe me, Gulf. I don't have any feelings for her. I only want you. You're the only one for me, Gulf," Kao tried to hide his wavering voice.

Only God knew how scared he has been on the way here. He couldn't afford to lose Gulf. He just got him.

"P..." Gulf's eyes become teary. How could he have doubted this man?

"Gulf..." Kao wiped Gulf's tears.

"I was scared that maybe you wanted to break up with me and leave me for her," Gulf confessed.

"I would never do that to you, Gulf. I love you for a long time, and I just got you. How could I leave you? Instead, I want to treasure you even more," Kao caressed Gulf's cheek.

"I'm sorry for doubting you, P," Gulf pouted.

"Gulf... You had every right to doubt me. I should have told you immediately after that. It's my fault," Kao brought Gulf closer to him.

"But still..." Gulf still looked sad. He felt guilty for doubting Kao.

"Gulf, you shouldn't be sorry for things like that. Every time you feel insecure, just tell me. I'll tell you again and again how much I love you," Kao kissed Gulf's cheek.

Gulf nodded, unable to hide his smile. Kao knew how to lift his mood.

"I'm sorry for making you cry. That's the last thing I wanted to do," Kao wiped away the traces of tears on Gulf's cheek.

"You should make it up, P," Gulf pouted.

"I'll make it up for my whole life," Kao smiled warmly.

"Geez..." Unable to tolerate his racing heart, Gulf pulled away from Kao. However, their fingers were still interlaced.

Then, Kao's phone rang. Kao sighed before answering it.

"Hello? Fine, fine. I'll go right now," Kao let out a big sigh.

"What's wrong, P?" Gulf asked.

"My manager is scolding me for suddenly leaving the set. Now, he wants me to come back immediately," Kao explained.

"Wait, that means you came here even though you had a schedule?" Gulf raised his right eyebrow.

"Yes," Kao answered dejectedly. He wanted to keep it a secret at first.

"P... You shouldn't have done that. Work is important. You should know that" Gulf stated.

"I know, but you are the most important to me," Kao stepped closer to Gulf.

Gulf's eyes widened. Kao always said unexpected things with a serious face.

"P..." Gulf blushed. How could he just throw that at him?

"Now that I see you blush, my day will be good. I should go. Don't miss me too much," Kao gave Gulf a quick kiss and then winked before leaving.

"P..!" Gulf covered his mouth. His heart couldn't handle this.

Having all this attention and love from someone was not good for his heart.

In a good mood, Gulf arrived at P'Best's office.

"Sawadee, P'Best," Gulf smiled widely.

"You look happy," P'Best raised his right eyebrow.

"Do I?" Gulf sat down.

"Your tooth is showing, Gulf," P'Best smirked.

"Hmmm," Gulf shrugged.

"So, what happened?" P'Best sat next to Gulf.

"Nothing," Gulf answered.

"Sure...." P'Best still stared at Gulf.

"Hmmm, I don't know if I can tell you, but I think I should," Gulf started.

"Tell me what?" P'Best sensed Gulf getting nervous.

"P'Kao and I-"

"Nope," P'Best cut Gulf off.

"Huh?" Gulf knitted his eyebrows.

"If it's about you and Kao, I want both of you to tell me that," P'Best stood up.

"Wait, does that mean you know?" Gulf asked.

"Gulf, how many years have I been with you? Of course, I know, but since you haven't told me yet, let's just assume I never knew," P'Best winked.

Gulf nodded. He was grateful to have someone like P'Best.

It had been one week since Gulf and Kao had been together. They rarely hung out with each other as it was a busy time. With awards shows around the corner, everyone was busy.

Today marked two days since Gulf had last seen Kao. They could only Facetime, call, and text each other. Gulf had never felt this way before. He missed Kao so much.

Gulf's phone rang, and he was reluctant to answer it as the caller's name showed "Mew."

"Hello?"

"Hello, Gulf. What are you doing right now?" Mew sounded happy.

"I'm just resting," Gulf answered. He didn't want to answer any calls from Mew anymore.

"Oh, then how about we have lunch together? I wanted to thank you for being my best man," Gulf inwardly groaned.

"Hmmm, sure. Text me the address," Gulf stated.

"Oh, don't worry about it. I'll pick you up. Like old times, right?" Before Gulf could answer, Mew ended the call.

"What the..." Gulf was stunned by Mew's behavior.

Gulf was sitting next to Mew. He thought Mew would bring Davikah, but he hadn't. When they arrived at the private restaurant, Mew asked Gulf for a picture. Unbeknownst to Gulf, Mew posted the picture with the caption "Just like old times."

Gulf suddenly felt as if something was about to happen.

TBC