Part 29

Gulf sat on the couch, admiring his boyfriend as he wore an apron.

"Do you love me yet?" Kao smirked.

"Geez..." Gulf turned away, his heart racing at Kao's sudden comment.

Looking around, Gulf's curiosity drew him toward Kao's bedroom. With Kao's back turned, focused on cooking, Gulf quietly made his way to the room.

Opening the door, Gulf was shocked by what he saw. Kao heard the sound and quickly turned around, his eyes widening.

"No...!" Kao hurriedly ran towards Gulf.

The room was filled with posters of Gulf. Magazines featuring Gulf as the cover page were scattered around, along with calendars displaying Gulf's schedule. Every product Gulf had endorsed as a brand ambassador was present in the room, and even the desktop wallpaper featured Gulf's picture.

"Arghhh..." Kao closed his eyes, feeling exposed.

"P... All of this..." Gulf turned to face a blushing Kao.

"I..." Kao struggled to find words, realizing he had inadvertently revealed himself as Gulf's stalker.

Suddenly, Kao heard Gulf's laughter. He looked up.

"Gulf..." Kao pouted.

"I never knew I had a stalker for a boyfriend," Gulf said, wiping away his tears.

"Hey..." Kao reached out for Gulf's hand.

"Thank you for showing me just how obsessed you are with me, P. It means I don't have to worry about what Mew said," Gulf laughed.

"Did you believe what Mew said? I would never hit you," Kao reassured him.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. This room just proves it," Gulf pointed at the room.

"Arghh, stop looking at it. It's so embarrassing," Kao quickly closed the door.

Gulf continued to laugh.

Their lunch was filled with laughter, with Kao mostly praising how handsome his boyfriend was. It was a good day for them.

On the weekend, Kao took Gulf to his restaurant for lunch. This surprised Gulf since they rarely had lunch together on weekends. Just as Gulf was about to enter, Kao stopped him.

"Not that way," Kao gently pulled Gulf's hand.

Kao brought Gulf to the back of his restaurant, a place Gulf had never been to before. As they turned a corner, Gulf's eyes widened with surprise. Before him lay a beautiful garden adorned with twinkling fairy lights, colorful flowers, and soft music playing in the background.

"P... This is so beautiful. It's like I'm in a fairy tale," Gulf turned to face Kao.

"Gulf, today I brought you here because there's a question I've always wanted to ask. Would you like to go on a date with me?" Kao's voice trembled slightly with anticipation.

"P..." Gulf's eyes widened, overwhelmed by the moment.

It was the first time someone had ever asked him out on a date. With teary eyes, he nodded and mustered a smile.

"I would love to go on a date with you," Gulf's voice filled with joy.

The day finally arrived, and Gulf was brimming with excitement for his first date. Kao arrived to pick him up from his house, a warm smile adorning his face as he opened the car door for Gulf.

"Hello, handsome," Kao greeted him with a smile.

"Hello to you too," Gulf beamed in return.

The car ride was silent but comfortable. Kao interlaced his fingers with Gulf's, never letting go for even a second.

"P...?" Gulf looked surprised as they arrived at their destination.

He had expected Kao to take him to a hidden place, but instead, they arrived at a park.

"Yes?" Kao turned to face Gulf.

"I thought the place would be more secluded," Gulf stated.

"Secluded? Why would I bring my boyfriend to some hidden place like it's an affair?" Kao explained.

"But... the public-"

"It's not about being hidden. It's about being private. After all, this time is just for us," Kao smiled reassuringly.

Gulf felt a sense of relief washes over him. He appreciated Kao's choice of words; it made him feel important and valued.

Hand in hand, they strolled together, their laughter filling the air. After a few minutes, they came across a majestic tree, and beneath it stood a beautifully decorated gazebo.

The gazebo was adorned with flowers, twinkling fairy lights, and billowing curtains. Soft cushions adorned the bench inside. Gulf was touched by the thoughtfulness of the setup.

"Come," Kao guided Gulf to sit on the bench.

For hours, they talked and laughed, completely immersed in each other's company. They had never spent this much time together before, and their smiles never seemed to fade.

As the sun began to set, Kao led Gulf to another location. They arrived in front of a building, and at first, Gulf thought they were going for a regular dinner. However, Kao surprised him by taking him to the rooftop.

"P?" Gulf asked curiosity in his voice.

"Do you trust me?" Kao inquired, his eyes filled with sincerity.

Gulf slowly nodded, a growing trust in his heart.

As Kao opened the door to the rooftop, Gulf paused for a moment, captivated by the scene before him. The rooftop was adorned with string lights and scented candles, creating a romantic ambiance. In the center stood a beautifully set table for two, adorned with white linen flowers, and bathed in the soft glow of candlelight.

"P..." Gulf felt tears welling up in his eyes, struggling to contain his emotions.

"Come," Kao gently guided Gulf toward the table.

The table was filled with Gulf's favorite dishes, and it warmed his heart to see such thoughtfulness. They dined together, their hearts full. Then, Kao reached out for Gulf's hand.

"Gulf... Thank you for giving me the honor of taking you on this date. It may not be much, but I hope you can accept my gift," Kao said, pulling out a small box and opening it.

It showed a silver bracelet with the initials "K&G" engraved inside. The bracelet was simple yet unique, clearly crafted with love and care. There were no other copies of it in existence.

"P..." Gulf felt tears welling up in his eyes for the second time.

"With this bracelet, I hope that whenever you're facing difficulties and I'm not by your side, you can look at it and remember how much I love you. It's also a couple's bracelet," Kao confessed, his voice filled with sincerity. He extended his hand, revealing a matching bracelet on his wrist.

"Will you put it on me?" Gulf asked, his voice wavering with emotion. Kao's actions spoke volumes of his love.

Kao stood up and moved to Gulf's side. Gulf stood up as well, his smile radiant. Kao gently placed the bracelet on Gulf's wrist, and at that moment, Kao felt a surge of emotions. He never imagined that this day would come.

"P..." Gulf was taken aback by the sight of tears in Kao's eyes.

"Sorry, it's just... I was thinking about how many times I've dreamt of this moment. Finally, you're here in front of me. It feels like a dream, and I never want it to end. If it does, I'm afraid I'll shatter," Kao confessed, wiping away his tears.

At that moment, Gulf realized just how deeply Kao had touched his heart all along. Not once had Kao mistreated him. Every action spoke volumes about Kao's trustworthiness and love. Gulf then held both of Kao's hands.

"P..." Kao looked up, his eyes filled with anticipation.

"Yes?" Kao gulped, his heart racing. Gulf's expression was serious.

"I love you," Gulf declared.

That night ended with tears of happiness streaming down Kao's face.

TBC