Epilogue

"Gulf Kanawut took a break for a week after finishing drama shooting. Rumors suggested he would go on vacation" This sparked trending news with lots of encouragement from fans for him to rest.

Upon arriving at his hotel, Gulf opened the door to his room and was amazed by its beauty.

"The snow looks so beautiful," he marveled, gazing at the beach as snowflakes fell. Despite the cold, the view warmed Gulf's heart. Unbeknownst to him, someone stood behind him.

"I know someone who looks more beautiful than the view," Kao wrapped his arm around Gulf, hugging him from behind. Gulf tried to hide his smile, resisting Kao's compliments. However, Kao turned him around, urging him not to hide his smile.

"You know I like it when you smile. So beautiful," Kao's words made Gulf finally laugh, blushing.

"P...so cheesy," Gulf lightly hit Kao's arm as they shared a tender moment. Kao, undeterred, kissed Gulf's nose and then lightly on the lips, causing Gulf's eyes to widen.

"P...Let me go...I want to go to the beach," Gulf pouted, expressing his love for the beach. Kao, concerned about the cold, tried to persuade him to stay in the warm room.

"We can stay here another time...Please," Gulf pleaded with puppy eyes. Kao sighed as he observed Gulf's puppy eyes, fully aware that resisting them was futile.

"Fine... But let me settle things first," Kao loosened his grip from Gulf's waist.

"But it would take so long. How about I just go first? You can join me later, P..." Gulf displayed another set of puppy eyes, expressing his eagerness to explore the beach. Despite Kao's initial resistance, Gulf leaned in and kissed Kao on the cheek, attempting to soften his heart. Unsurprisingly, it worked. Kao nodded in agreement, instantly brightening up Gulf's expression.

Gulf arrived at the beach and thankfully, it was not crowded due to the weather. Some people are playing but other than that, it's almost empty. Inhaling the fresh air, he smiled widely, savoring the environment.

"Ocean... I'm here again. I'm glad to announce that I am happy now. Happier than before," Gulf chuckled, reminiscing about the ocean witnessing his heartbreak and now being there with a special someone. But he wouldn't want it any other way.

"Excuse me?" Gulf turned around and saw a man behind him—tall and handsome with clean-cut clothes.

"Yes?" Gulf slowly gulped, unsure if anyone recognized him.

"I saw you from there and thought that you are handsome. I was wondering if you would like to drink coffee together, considering the weather is cold," the man offered, his voice deep and charming.

Gulf was surprised by the unexpected offer. Is he getting hit on, or is the guy just being friendly? Gulf couldn't differentiate; he's a bit slow when it comes to love.

"I..." Gulf trailed, uncertain about how to respond.

"Watch out!" A ball came towards them, and the man pulled Gulf by the waist to save him. Gulf was surprised by the action, holding onto the man's arm for support. The ball's owner apologized and left with the ball. The man stared deeply into Gulf's eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his voice soft.

Gulf wanted to answer, but he was pulled away by the hand. Turning around, he saw Kao, who looked visibly upset for reasons unknown to Gulf.

"He's okay. Thank you for saving MY BOYFRIEND," Kao emphasized, his tone hinting at anger.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know he had a boyfriend. I'll get going," the man quickly left, clearly intimidated by Kao's demeanor.

"P? What's wrong?" Gulf asked innocently. Kao turned to Gulf with an unreadable expression.

"P?" Gulf asked again. Suddenly, Kao pulled Gulf by the waist, his grip strong but not hurtful. Gulf gasped at the action.

"I really couldn't leave you alone. One more second, and he would kidnap you from me. From now on, I'll go where you go," Kao's voice was deep, making Gulf gulp. He tried to say something, but nothing came out.

"Let's go back," Kao pulled Gulf's hand, but Gulf still wanted to stay there.

"But I still want to be here," Gulf protested, not understanding why they had to leave now. Kao took a deep breath.

"Unless you want me to kiss you right here and claim you publicly, doing things people shouldn't see, you should follow me," Kao's words made Gulf's eyes widen. He gulped, seeing his future and realizing it might end up with him being sore.

Gulf sat down on the balcony, pouting. He wanted to stay at the ocean longer, but now it's midnight.

"This is all his fault," Gulf looked angry.

"I'm sorry, love...Please don't be mad anymore," Kao came out with hot chocolate and placed it on the table. Gulf intentionally didn't reply.

"You don't want to reply to me because you're mad or because your voice was gone after all the rounds?" Kao teased, smirking. Gulf glared at Kao, stood up, and went inside the room.

"I'm sorry, love... didn't mean to tease you," Kao quickly pulled Gulf by the hand and hugged Gulf's waist.

"Talk to me, please, love...You know I am weak when you don't talk to me," Kao pleaded. Gulf remained quiet.

"I'm sorry. I should not have done that, but I was jealous. I didn't like it when he touched you. Only I can touch you that way. I was seeing red, then I acted impulsively. Sorry, babe..." Kao pleaded. Gulf looked at Kao and sighed.

"You shouldn't be jealous. He only helped me. Besides, he is not my boyfriend. You are," Gulf finally spoke up.

"I know...Sorry, baby...I won't do that again," Kao kissed Gulf's neck, clavicle, cheek, forehead, nose, and finally his lips.

"I love you, baby. In the past, present and in the future" Kao placed his forehead on Gulf's forehead. Gulf smiled upon hearing the words. Never had he met someone who treated him with both words and actions.

"I love you too, P," Gulf pecked Kao's lips. He felt complete whenever he was with Kao. What happened in the past didn't matter as long as he had Kao with him in the present and the future.

THE END

A/N: Hi! I know this is sudden but I wrote this as a thank you gift because the story is #1 in thaibl. I was surprised to see it and grateful to know that the ship was getting recognized. Thank you for all your support.