Chapter 36

A/N- A bit of mature themes ahead. 

Madeline sat near the black lake, her back against the tree. There were several textbooks tossed around her, Madeline had tried to study, she really did, and if anyone walked by and saw all the textbooks they would agree. But what was really in her lap, was the novel her sister had sent her. She was engrossed in it, so much that she didn't even hear Malfoy come up to her.

"Ayer," Malfoy called, but she still didn't notice. He put his hand over the page she was reading, she blinked several times before looking up. 

"Oh, Malfoy." Madeline said, 

"Hi," he said, sitting down next to her, his elbow brushing hers. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked, shutting her book and shoving it in her bag, she could afford to lose a textbook, not her book.

"There wasn't anything else to do, so I thought I'd come bother you, princess." Malfoy smirked,

"I'm studying,"

"You were reading." Malfoy pointed out,

"I was clearly studying! My sister is going to drill me about this book." Madeline said,

"And what book would that be? Could I see?" He asked, Madeline shook her head, remembering the steamier parts of the book, that she would never let anyone read.

Maybe Daphne.

"Why not?"

"Come on, what are you hiding?" Malfoy asked, Madeline shook her head, Malfoy deciding he wanted to bother her some more, reached across her, his arm grazing her stomach, reaching over for the bag.

"Don't you dare," She laughed, grabbing Draco's arm, stopping him. She looked over at him, another couple inches and his lips would be against hers, and why did that thought not appall her? She wondered, her hand still on his arm. She could see his eyes roaming around her face, his gaze lingering on her lips.

"Malfoy?" She whispered, as he cupped her cheek with his one free hand, she still held on to his other arm, he leaned closer his nose brushing against hers, his thumb swiped across her bottom lip. 

"Madeline," he said, she swallowed, her heart was beating against her chest, Madeline wondered if he could hear it.

"Draco," She breathed, and before she knew it, Draco had smashed his lips against hers. Her spine stiffened, she sat there frozen for a moment before she melted into the kiss. The hand that had been resting on his arm, travelled up, and rested on his back. 

It was a very innocent kiss, Madeline thought, until Draco's tongue poked out, and swiped at her bottom lip, she gasped, and he took that chance to sneak his tongue in. Draco pushed Madeline's bag farther away from them, before grabbing her waist, and easing her down on her back. 

"I didn't think this was going to happen today," She joked against his lips, he smiled against her lips, there legs intertwined, his hands on her hips, she could not think straight. She had forgotten that they were in public, that any student, any professor, could walk by and see them, but at that moment she really didn't care. Madeline ran one hand through his hair, her nails scratching the skin on his neck, earning a groan from his lips. 

Draco pulled his lips away from Madeline's, his lips moving down her jaw, her neck, and leaving open mouthed kisses on her. His hands roamed around her body, on her hips, her torso, and slowly moving up, but slowly moving up. 

"Draco," She gasped, once his knee had shifted and moved between her thighs. She squirmed, wanting more. 

"Hm?" He whispered, his hand finding the first button of her shirt. He opened the buttons, watching as more of Madeline's skin was brought into view. He left open mouth kisses across her collarbone. 

"Madeline," Someone suddenly shouted, Madeline paused confused.

"Madeline!" They said, again. Madeline turned her head looking around for the noise. 

"Madeline!" They shouted even louder, and suddenly Draco who had been kissing her, suddenly disappeared, she blinked several times, the grounds of Hogwarts slowly disappearing.

She was no longer holding onto Draco's firm, body, but instead she was hugging one of her pillows. Daphne was standing over her, looking concerned.

"You alright? I called your name like five times." 

"It was a dream?" Madeline asked, ignoring the question.

"What was?" Daphne asked, but Madeline didn't answer as the realization hit her.

Oh my god, I just had a dream about Draco.