Chapter 65

The next week, the group got ready to go to Madeline's for Christmas break. They boarded up the train, with Daphne almost jumping up and down in her seat. 

"Okay guys, there's some rules that I think I should tell you before we get to my palace." Madeline said, as they got close to King's crossing.

"Like what, that we have to bow to you every time we enter the room." 

"Well...no not exactly, when you greet my family, you have to bow, every time you see them, especially my mother. When you speak to them, you have to call them, 'your majesty,' but you call me and my siblings 'your highness,' but after you call them that the first time, you just say sir or ma'am-" Madeline paused, noticing there dazed looks.

"What?" Madeline asked,

"There's so many rules." Theo said, Madeline shook her head.

"You'll catch on. Also, no public display of affections, especially you two, and you Draco." Madeline said,

"Okay we got it. Don't worry everything will go smoothly." Daphne said,

"This is going to be fun though, right? I really want to relax and let loose." Blaise asked, Madeline nodded.

"Yes of course. I just want to make sure you guys can be invited back of course." Madeline explained, they nodded, as the train pulled into platform 9 3/4. 

"So, whose picking us up?" Daphne asked, as they stood up. Blaise opened the door for them, and they all walked into the hall. 

"My guards. If my parents picked me up it would be too much of a fuss, there would be press everywhere. We tell the guards of King's crossing not to allow them to enter, so they've never seen me get on platform 9 3/4, thankfully, or it would be all over the newspaper. There usually outside though." Madeline explained once they reached the door of the train. They got down, quickly grabbing there luggage, one small suitcase each. They never brought much when going on holiday. 

Madeline looked around for Michael and Jackson, they were always at platform 9 3/4s right as the train pulled into the station. Finally seeing them standing close to the barrier, they were the only ones in the crowd wearing the castle uniforms. Michael waved as they walked over to them. Jackson and Michael quickly bowed to Madeline.

"Your Highness," They both said, Madeline nodded at them.

"Hello, Michael, Jackson." She said grinning. Jackson took the bag out of Madeline's hand, as Michael hugged Draco, and said hello the others.

"Where's Elijah?" Madeline asked, she looked around the station wondering if he had already gotten off the train with his friends.

"He's probably still on the train." Draco answered. They waited for another five minutes, as the guards catch up with Madeline before Elijah finally walked over to them with his trunk in hand.

"Elijah there you are! Where's your friends?" Madeline asked, Elijah waved the question off looking annoyed.

"I was only planning on inviting two of my close friends, but they couldn't make it since there parents wanted them for Christmas. And then once others found out that there were two spots open, and it got ugly very fast. At the end I decided to bring no one and spare the headache." Elijah explained as Michael took Elijah's back.

"Well, it's all right. I'm sure your friends will come another time." Madeline said, 

"Ma'am, Sir, we have to get going if you guys would like to settle in before dinner." Jackson added.

"Oh yes, let's go." Madeline said, the group walked to the barrier, Michael grabbed Madeline's arm, Jackson grabbed Elijah's as they walked through the barrier, two at a time. No one had noticed when they got on the muggle side. 

"Quickly now." Michael said, there were several people who stopped and stared at the princess, and prince. Several people waved and pointed, attracting more and more people. The guards ushered them to go faster.

Finally, they got to the doors, they heard shouting, several men lifted up there cameras, and started snapping pictures of them. There driver was already waiting for them. 

"Put your bags here, and we'll load them in the car. You guys get in." Michael explained, the driver opened the door for them. Daphne, Theo, Blaise, and Draco stepped into the car, as Madeline and Elijah waved to the press, before getting into the car.

"This happens every time you get picked up?" Blaise asked, Madeline nodded.

"It's crazy, I know." They waited till Jackson and Michael got into the second car, then started driving towards the Ayer Palace. Draco took Madeline's hand as they started driving, rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand.

---

The cars stopped in front of the Ayer Palace, the palace was large, where Hogwarts was filled with several long pointy towers and a dark brown color, with large oak doors. The Ayer palace was a beige color, it was as tall as there manors, but nowhere as small. There were large stairs that lead up to a deep brown door. There were several windows on each floor of the palace, with a brown roof. There was a large garden surrounding the palace with lilac-colored flowers everywhere.  A guard walked over and opened the door. Madeline stepped out first, the guard bowed to her.

"I'll have the butlers put your bags in your rooms." Michael told the group, Madeline nodded. The group walked inside seeing the King, Queen, and Princess all waiting for them.

"Dad, Mum," Madeline greeted, she bowed before hugging her parents and sister, Elijah following her suit.

"These are my friends. Daphne Greengrass, Blaise Zabini, and Theodore Nott. And you already know Draco Malfoy." Madeline said pointing at each one, they all bowed whispering a shy "Your Majesties,"

"Guys these are my parents, King William, Queen Alexanderia, and Princess Grace." 

"We're very happy to have you four joining us for your winter break." King William said, he grinned at the family.

"Thank you so much for the invitation. We are so excited to stay here, sir." Daphne said, 

"We're glad to hear that, dinner will be served shortly if you guys want to go freshen up. I have brought some maids to escort you to your rooms." Alexanderia said, gesturing to the group of maids.

"Elijah where's your friends?" Alexanderia asked, Elijah shook his head.

"Don't ask." He grumbled before storming up the stairs. 

"He's in a mood." Grace said, Madeline nodded.

"We'll see you all at dinner." The King said before he and the queen excused themselves from the group. 

"Madeline, you never told me you had a sister." Blaise said, walking up to Grace. Grace was the complete opposite of Madeline. Madeline had long dark brown hair, chocolate brown-colored eyes, a round face, and a doe eyes. While Grace had such light hair that it almost looked blond, she had green eyes with specks of brown, and freckles on her cheeks and nose.

"Blaise Zabini, pleasure to meet you." He extended his hand, but instead of shaking it, he kissed the back of her hand. 

"You too." Grace grinned at him.

"Are you going to let go of my hand?" Grace laughed, 

"Oh, but I really don't want too." 

"Are we just going to stand here as he hits on my sister? Blaise lets go; we have to start getting ready for dinner." Madeline said,

"Make sure to save me a seat at dinner Grace." Blaise said, she nodded before the maids lead the group upstairs. There were all staying on the same floors as the royal family. Madeline had requested it specifically. Her room was in between Daphne's and Draco's. She could hear Daphne squealing through the walls. It was going to be a very fun trip; Madeline could already tell.