Chapter 41

Madeline's brain was melting. Well, it felt like it was melting in her opinion, as she stared at the words in the textbook that she tried to force into her mind.

"Are you alright?" Malfoy asked Madeline, as he stared at her from across the table. Madeline glared up at him, shaking her head.

"My brain hurts." 

"Your brain?"

"Yes, that's a thing." She said, shutting her book. Malfoy smiled, crossing his arms over his chest, as he leaned back in his chair.

"I have an idea." Malfoy said, drumming his fingers against the table.

"What is this idea?" She asked,

"Well, we could go sneak off to Hogsmeade," Draco suggested, he watched Madeline bit her lip, staring down at the table. 

"Oh, I don't know." She said,

"Come on! We could use some fresh air and get out of this stuffy castle." Draco said, he leaned forward, resting his head in his palm. 

"Oh alright, now how do we get there?" She asked, Malfoy smiled.

"You might not like that idea."

---

"Nope. I'm not getting on that death trap." 

"It's a broom." 

"It's evil." Malfoy threw his head back laughing, before he shook his head at her, as Madeline threw a disgusted look in the broom's direction. The broom hovered in the air, Malfoy leaned against it, his arms crossed over his chest, looking very comfortable as he waited for Madeline to agree. 

"It's a broom." 

"Yes, I heard you the first time, princess." Madeline almost fell over, she looked at Malfoy, her eyes had gone wide.

"What did you just call me?" She asked, knowing that what was he had called her in her dream, the sex dream that is.

"Princess? I'm sure I'm not the first one that's called you princess." Malfoy said, Madeline shook her head, looking at Malfoy.

"Fine, I'll get on the death machine." Malfoy smirked, deciding to ignore the comment.

"Now, how do I get...on?" She asked, walking closer to it. Malfoy stood up straight, putting his hand on the broom.

"Well, you'll get in front, and I'll be behind you. We'll be there in no time." He said, Madeline pursed her lips, deciding it was best not to argue, again. She climbed onto the broom, thinking it was very uncomfortable, before Malfoy got on. She tensed, feeling his torso pressed against her back, his arms held onto the front of the broom, Madeline felt like he was hugging her from behind, and wasn't about to complain any time now.

"Alright, now we're going to get a little higher." Malfoy said, Madeline shut her eyes, as they got higher and higher. 

"Don't be scared, I got you." Malfoy whispered to her, once they were in the air and flying towards Hogsmeade.

---

"Now was that so bad?" Malfoy asked, as he parked them behind the clothing store. 

"Worse than I thought,"

"Really?"

"No, it was fine." Madeline said, making Malfoy smile. He looked around finding a large trash bin, he hid his broom behind it, stuffing his broom behind it. He grabbed several boxes, and put them in front of the broom, successfully hiding the broom from plain sight.

"Now, let's get going." Malfoy said, Madeline nodded.

"Where do you want to go first?" 

"I'm not sure, want to go look around for a little bit?" She said, he nodded. They walked into town, it was emptier than they thought it would be, with the students back at Hogwarts, the town was quiet.

---

After going to a couple shops, they decided that they wanted to get some dessert, they entered the muggle sweets shop. 

"Aren't you two supposed to be in school?" The older lady asked, making them both jump, as she walked into the front of her store. 

"We've taken a little break; you're not going to tell on us are you?" Madeline asked, the older lady shook her head, as she put on a pair on blue gloves. 

"I would never dream of it." The lady said,

"Are you being sarcastic?" Draco asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"No of course not! Anyway, you two want more brownies?" She asked,

"I can't help it, there so good." Draco said, making her smile.

"Thank you," she said, as she put four in a box, and tied the green bow onto it. Malfoy paid for the food, before they said goodbye and walked out the store. 

"Thank you, Malfoy! I've been thinking about these forever now!" Madeline said, as he handed her the box.

"Why do you still call me, Malfoy?" He asked, she stopped in her tracks, peeling her eyes away from the box and to him.

"What?"

"Why do you still call me Malfoy? You're the only one that does, well I mean everyone that doesn't like me does." He said,

"I mean, I don't know. It's just a habit." She answered, 

"Well break it. I want you to call me Draco." Draco said, Madeline pursed her lips, she didn't know why she was blushing.

"Okay...Draco." She said, before she cleared her throat. 

"Well, at least you got my brain to stop melting." She said, Draco smiled.

"Yeah, I think it was coming out of your ears at one point."

"At least I have a brain." She muttered, Draco stopped, turning to look at Madeline.

"I don't a brain?" 

"Yup,"

"Only people who don't have brains think they have the largest one." Draco said, Madeline shook her head at him, before he decided to bother her some more, he put his arm around her waist, lifted her up, and spun her around. 

"Draco!" She laughed, before he put her down. 

"Stop distracting me, Madeline, we have to get to the castle." Draco said, Madeline blinked at him.

"You idiot."