Chapter 67

The next morning the group sat eating breakfast with the royal family. Draco walked in a little later then everyone else, looking exhausted. The butlre brought over his food, Draco thanked him before picking up his fork. The butlure walked out, shutting the door behind him.

"What happened to you?" Theo asked,

"Just couldn't sleep." Draco answered, 

"Do you want some coffee?" The Queen asked, Draco stared at her confused.

"Some what?" 

"Coffee?" The Queen repeated, she tilted her head at him, wondering why he was staring at her so blankly.

"Mum, wizards don't drink coffee." Madeline laughed, not wanting to say wizard in front of the butlures.

"I could never survive without coffee." The King said, taking a big sip of his coffee.

"Draco you should try it." Madeline said, 

"Is it good?" Draco asked,

"You'll see." Madeline grinned, the king pressed the button on the table, it rang, the butlure opened the door.

"Coffee please, Harry."

"Yes, your majesty." He said, before shutting the door. A minute later, a cup of coffee with a bowl of sugar, a cup of milk, and cream. The king nodded at Draco, and Harry placed it in front of him.

"Do I need to put all of this in here?"

"If you'd like you can always drink it plain." Madeline said, Draco picked up the cup, and took a small sip of his coffee. He raised his eyebrows, it was very bitter, but he suprisingly liked the taste.

"Oh, that's quite good actually." He said, setting the cup down.

"Really? You don't want to put anything in it. You know to make it sweeter?" Madeline asked, Draco shook his head.

"No, it's fine. It's nice actually." 

"Wait can I have a cup?"

"Oh! Me too!" Blaise and Theo asked, the King pressed his button again, and Harry poked his head in again.

"Can you bring a couple more cups of coffee out please?"

"Yes, sir." Harry said, before leaving and shutting the door behind him. A couple seconds later he came out with a large tray and passed a cup of coffee to Madeline, Daphne, Theo, and Blaise. 

"Can I have coffee?" Elijah asked,

"You're too young for coffee." The queen said, shaking her head at Harry. Elijah pouted, signing.

"I'm thirteen. That should be old enough." Elijah said, the queen shook her head as Harry walked out shutting the door behind him. Madeline took her coffee and put one spoon full of cream, and two sugars, stirring it before taking a sip of her coffee. She gestured for Daphne to do the same, as they watched Blaise and Theo picking up their cup.

"Oh, oh, that's bad." Theo said, he made a face trying not to gag.

"What is wrong with you that is the most bitter thing I have ever tried." Blaise said, putting his cup down and pushing it away from himself. The group started laughing, as he looked at his  

"You should have put sugar in it." Madeline said,

"He liked it like that! You liked it like that! What's wrong with you?" Theo asked, Draco picked up his cup shrugging.

"I like it." They watched as Theo picked up his bowl of sugar, and started pouring it into the cup, not bothering with the spoon.

---