Chapter 76

The months flew by, and summer had ended before Madeline knew it was time to start shopping for school supplies. Elizabeth knocked on the door, Madeline's eyes fluttered open, muttering a sleepy 'come in.' Elizabeth opened the door, trying not to be to loud. 

"Princess Madeline, are you awake?" She asked, Madeline groaned, sitting up. She rubbed her eyes, trying to wake up.

"We got a letter from Hogwarts it's your owl-" Madeline gasped, any inch of sleep disappearing from her body, as Elizabeth held out the letter. Madeline snatched it out of her hands, she hesitated for a moment, before ripping open the letter.

O r d i n a r y  W i z a r d i n g  L e v e l R e s u l t s: 

Pass Grades :                     Fail Grades: 

Outstanding (O)                Poor (P) 

Exceeds Expectations (E)  Dreadful (D) 

Acceptable (A)                     Troll (T) 

Madeline William Ayer has achieved: 

Astronomy: E

Care of Magical creatures: A 

Charms: O

Defense against the dark arts: E 

Divinations: A

Herbology: E

History of Magic: O 

Potions: O

Transfiguration: E 

Madeline let out a relieved breath she hadn't realized she was holding, folded the letter, and set it down on the nightstand. She rested on her back, listening to Elizabeth fill up her bathtub. She got off the bed, walking into the bathroom. 

"How are your results, princess?" 

"Good thankfully. I didn't fail any classes." She said, Elizabeth nodded, wiping her hands on a spare towel.

"Good job, your parents will be proud." She said, Elizabeth smiled.

"I'll let you start your bath." Elizabeth walked out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Madeline stripped out of her pajama's, and stepped into the bath. 

Twenty minutes later, she stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a fluffy white robe, Elizabeth went to clean the bathroom, and let Madeline have her privacy as she changed. Madeline changed into beige trousers, and a black short sleeve shirt. She sat down on her dresser chair, waiting for Elizabeth to come, as she put on her jewelry, the necklace Draco gave her, a couple rings on her fingers, and a bracelets on both wrists. 

"Are you going to go to Diagon Alley today?" Elizabeth asked, Madeline nodded.

"I wanted to wait until I get my results before I go school supply shopping." Madeline said, as Elizabeth took out a curling wand.

"I've always wanted to go to Diagon Alley ever since Michael told me about it."

"Why haven't you?" Madeline asked, 

"Michael always said it's to dangerous. He said that he wont take me until he knows his father or anyone else can't hurt us." Elizabeth explained,

"I'm sorry, that's really sad." 

"It's okay, one day we'll be able to see it." Elizabeth shrugged; she finished Madeline's hair. Madeline ran her fingers through the beach waves Elizabeth did before standing up.