Chapter 64

A/N- Mature themes ahead. Also please note that just because I don't mention a protection charm does not mean that there is going to a baby! That happens in every book! 

Madeline walked into the library finding her brother sitting with a group of friends, he grinned at his sister, before whispering to his friends and standing up. Elijah walked over to his sister, Madeline noticed several younger girls turn their heads and stare at him as he passed by. Elijah was a third year now, and it wasn't surprising that girls started turning their heads and staring at him when he walked past. He was a prince after all.

"Madeline, feels like forever since I last saw you." Elijah said, Madeline nodded as she set her bag down on the table.

"I know Elijah, since you've always been with your groupies." Madeline said, bobbing her head towards the group of people that were sitting at Elijah's table.

"Well, that's what happens when you're hot, like me. I know you don't understand how that feels." Elijah said, running an exaggerated hand threw his hair. Madeline chuckled as they sat down.

"Anyway, father's written to me." Madeline said,

"What did he say?"

"He said that we can invite some friends from school to come to the annual Christmas party." Elijah grinned, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Really?" 

"Yeah, so tell your friends, but keep it only to close friends. Let's do about four maximum, okay?" She explained, looking over at his friends.

"Ah don't worry, I know exactly who to invite." Elijah said, Madeline nodded.

"Good, anyway. I need to start studying so if you don't mind." Madeline said, opening her bag and taking out her textbooks.

"Ah yes, the big terrifying fifth year. Why do you even need to study you already have a job." Elijah asked. Madeline frowned.

"Well, I don't want to seem like an idiot just because I have a job already." Madeline said, Elijah shrugged.

"Elijah, don't tell me you slack off just because you're the prince of England-"

"No obviously I don't! I was just saying that if I was going to be King then I wouldn't really care about my OWLS or NEWTS." Elijah said,

"Well, that's exactly why I am going to be Queen instead of you." 

"Yeah, seeing as I am a boy and not a girl-"

"Go away," Madeline laughed, Elijah chuckled as he stood up, he waved goodbye to sister. Madeline swore Elijah winked at a group of girls as he walked back to his friends. She shook her head wondering about what kind of trouble he was going to get into when he grows up.

---

"So!" Madeline announced to her group of friends as they sat in Blaise's dorm room. She was snuggling into Draco's arms as they sat drinking firewhiskey, and planning a round of "Go fish."

"I hate being the single one." Blaise muttered looking between the two couples. Theo and Daphne were snuggled up right across from him.

"Anyway! I have an announcement! You four are all invited to the annual Royal Families Christmas party in the Ayer Castle." Madeline said, Daphne squealed, sitting up so fast, she elbowed Theo in the ribs.

"Ow!"

"Sorry, sorry, love." She said, kissing Theo's cheek before excitedly turning to Madeline again.

"We really get to go? We actually get a chance to go this year?" 

"Yeah, I've begged my father, and he finally caved in." Madeline explained, she looked up at Draco.