Noted

Hello guys!!!

I'm here again with my second fiction "Love Barrier". The story is going to be about the difficulty of love between Mingyu and Baek Jia against their family barriers. What will he have to do when he finds himself falling for Baek Jia while in a relationship with someone else who is also important to him.

Will they choose love or family at the end? Then we have to follow up with the continuing storyline together.

(Family's status & Reputation)

Mingyu—  A son of Kim Tae. The candidate of the Republic of Korean national Assembly elections that has the most supporters among all parties and is expected to be the next Prim Minister.

Scoups— the youngest son of General Choi Woobin, the Republic of Korean Defence Minister. And is the biggest back up of Kim Tae (Mingyu's father) for the PM position on the connection of children's marriage.

Wonwoo— Oldest son of the Admiral Kim Eun, first female Chief of Naval Operations of the Republic of Korean.

Jeonghan and Hoshi — Grandchildren of the South Korea former Minister of Education, Yoon In-Tak. And son of the current principal and vice principal of the most expensive school in Seoul, The Halley.

Seungkwan— the youngest son of Boo Sung-Man, the CEO of South Korea Broadcasting Corporation company.

The8 — An only son of Xu Zihan, the CEO of Xu Ming, the Chinese-South Korea import & export company.

Jun— second son of Wen Hao, the Chinese Ambassador to South Korea.

Vernon— oldest son of Melissa Willson, the United State first female Ambassador to South Korea.

Joshua— an only son of Hong Jungki, the CEO and the owner of the biggest medical centre in South Korea. Hong Hospital.

Dk—Dino—Woozi—  are relatives and sons of the Lee bloodline that runs the biggest Kpop entertainment company and the shareholder of many other companies.

Jia— an only daughter of Baek Beom-Seok, one of the top 3 successful businessman in real estate and the CEO of BJ group.

Jungkook—  youngest son of Jeon Cheol-San, one of the richest businessman (aka mafia) who import all kind of Weapons and Ammunition for the South Korea military. 

                             _________________

Please show your love and support thru comments or private messages anything you feel more comfortable. Feel free and don't be shy to give out your opinions on my writing for a better improvement. Good or bad, I'm looking forward to seeing it all. Love y'all. <3

                   _______________________

"Naked truth"  is my very first fiction, thankfully, I got lots of love and support from my lovely readers

"Naked truth" is my very first fiction, thankfully, I got lots of love and support from my lovely readers. I'm more than grateful for your support.

For new readers, if you are interested in my writing don't forget to check it out!!!!!
Love
Love
Loveeee