12

Third Person's POV

The gossip is so fast to become everyone's current topic. Some people exaggerating the story into another whole different thing that's far away from what exactly happened. But who are they talking about? Baek Jia? She's beyond careless to give a damn about what they gonna say.

Jia specially looking good today as it is new for people to see her with her fresh haircut and the newest release dior bag in a rare color, catching the eyes of every students.
'If I'm already everyone's topic then i have to only be the hot topic.' Jia said to herself.

"The star is here." Scoups greeting from the back of the seat as soon as she entered the class. Not many students arrive yet since it still early in the morning, only Scoups, Mingyu, Joshua, Jeonghan, Seungkwan and Hoshi are there sitting in a circle having chocolate as their breakfast.

Jia approaching the guys and swirling a bit showing off her new hairstyle. "How do i look?" She asked confidently.

Seungkwan immediately burst out a laugh at her sudden cuteness. "Do you know people nickname you a walking witch?" He gets a hit by a book from Jeonghan for his joke. Even if it is the truth.

"Ohhh" she slightly nod her head trying to be surprise. "If a witch can be this hot then i don't want to be a human anymore. Isn't it?" She then winks at them making the boys chuckling hard.

"Everything good Jia?" Mingyu asked with full of concerns in his eyes. He really wants to check up on her last night but he was afraid he would cross the line so he keeps it to himself until now.

"Yeah, Mingyu and Jeonghan said thing didn't go well yesterday."

"My dad will work on the rest of the problems, I'm not worried about it, but the bag." Jia suddenly pouted thinking of her bag that was ruined yesterday. It leathers coming out like a pealing dead skin, the white color almost turned into orange with strains everywhere. She willing to offer thousands bucks to get it fixed but they said the condition was too bad they advised to leave it that way.

Now the boys know the problem wasn't due to the hatred towards Jinsoo but that one bag that she ruined. Jia treasure it the most out of any other things she owns because it was a gift from her childhood best friend for Jia's birthday. Now that special person has already gone far away from this world in an incident 2 years ago, so the only thing she has left to remember is the bag that holds their memories.

The boys were shocked to see how her eyes getting softened talking about the person she cherished. It is a new side of her that they never see before, the gentle and soft Jia.

'She's not a cold-hearted, the heart is just damaged. Like me.' Mingyu think to himself while looking at her.

___________________

Ting***

Jia's notifications popped up, and when she check it it almost makes her jump scare with what she's seeing.