22

Third Person's POV

Having someone confessed to isn't his first time, kissing someone also not something new

Having someone confessed to isn't his first time, kissing someone also not something new. But the fact that Mingyu get ignored by the person that just confessed to him 3 days ago isn't sitting right with him also, he has to see her hanging out with everyone but him who she told she'll pursue but now? That feeling every time seeing her posting, laughing and having fun with others stressed him out.

Even watching through the screen already makes Mingyu wants to smash his face even though the guy is his best friend and his brother-in-law's brother who is being clueless that someone at home wants to punch him. Mingyu try to calm down and tells himself that he should be happy that she forgot what happened at the playroom the other day but at the same time he's FURIOUS. How the fuck is she so good at pretending like nothing happened when that shit kept him awake all nights.

"I might go insane, Oh noo!"  He tossed his phone away. Not wanting to see any of this no more. "Kim Mingyu you have a girlfriend wtf is this."  He lightly hits his own head with his knuckles while reminding himself how beautiful, loyal and supportive his girlfriend is, and that she will be back to Korea soon, he has to get hold of himself.

_________________

Every Saturday evening the boys usually gather at Wonwoo's house to play basketball since he has his own court at home. And today the boys split into 2 teams of 5 people each while having 3 people standby and as referees.

"Mingyu, Joshua , Hoshi, Dk and Dino you'll be in Team A" Jun said. "Scoups, Seungkwan, Jeonghan, Vernon and Wonwoo will be in Team B."

The boys split into 2 teams by Jun's choice of people and when no one seems to have any problems so the game shall begin.

"Dino pass the ball to Mingyu!!" Woozi and The8 shouted from outside the court since they're only standbys today.  "Dk shoot!! Aishh wtf are you waiting for?" And it's been 15 minutes already but team A is barely scored.

Knowing that only Mingyu can actually play in team A, Jeonghan makes Scoups blocks him as best as he can.
Not only the three audiences but Mingyu is a little frustrated too as he's the one who carry the whole team while team B score is far ahead of them with better players and tricksters. Because if Jeonghan and Scoups team up then no one could beat that evil twins.

"Aishh!!" Mingyu pushing Scoups away to get the ball passing from Hoshi but he couldn't when Scoups sticks to him like a glue. This game literally makes Mingyu's face turn red from frustration, not because they lose but because seeing Scoups's face remind him of Jia and their date this morning. He can't help not thinking about it and it shows on his face too, everyone can see it.

And the first game today end with the score of 40 vs 78.

"Who makes my Mingyu mad today?" Jeonghan hands him a bottle of water and asked jokingly. "Tell me I will fight them."