18

Third Person's POV

"How's studying Jia?"  Her father asked while having lunch at home since today is Saturday.

"Good."  She shrugged. "But my Korean improved a little bit slow."

"I see."  He nod and thinks a bit before continuing. "I will hire a private tutor for you. Let's see if your Korean improve."

"But.."

"No but Jia."    He cut her off before she can protest him. To Mr Baek academy and grades are very important, he doesn't care how much he has to spend or how hard she needs to study to get an all A. Results are what he's looking for. Jia was always forced to be the best since she was a kid not only at studying but she also had piano lessons every Friday-Sunday for 9 years when she was in the state.

That's the reason why she appears to be good at almost everything but no one knows how many sleepless nights she had to stay up to study behind closed door when she supposed to be at a playground with her friends like other kids around her age. Only that way she can keeps up with her father's demands he has for her.

After finishing their lunch Mr Baek stand up and preparing himself to go out to play golf with Mr Jeon who recently become so close with each other.

"I invited Mr Jeon for dinner tomorrow." He pat Jia's hair whose eyes are widely open hearing what he just said. "I think you should prepare it. Daddy is counting on you."

'Oh my life.'  Jia sighed loudly, releasing all the breath she's been holding this whole time.

                       ____________________

At school
Seventeen's Playroom

"Kill him!! Kill him Seungkwan!!" Hoshi shouted to Seungkwan who sitting next to him as they're playing video game together.

"I can't. I'm running out of blood already hyung. Give me some. Hurry!!" Seungkwan panicking as his friends pressure him to kill the enemy while he's about to die himself.

"What the Fuck!" Scoups yelling and forcefully throwing the game controller away as they lose the game to the group of people they hate the most. "Out of anyone but why the fuck do we lose to BTS? We used to win all the time and what's wrong with you guys today?"

"It's just a game Scoups, calm down." Jun said.

"Let's play another round I don't think they'll beat us again this time." Scoups suggested but get rejected from the boys since class is about to begin in 20 minutes and the game takes at least 20-30 minutes each round.

"Let's play against them again next time. We're not in the mood today that's why we lose." Joshua trying to ease the atmosphere which everyone's mood is intense due to the hatred against the other group.

"Jia tomorrow we have a barbecue party at Scoups's house are you free?" Wonwoo suddenly changed the topic as he wanted to help Joshua relieve the situation by having everyone's attention to something else.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot about tomorrow." Mingyu says happily while approaching Dk to hug him. "What do you want birthday boy? Dior x Jordan 1 sneaker?"

"Omg do you remember it?" Dk nod so quickly. "Yes Mingyu yes!" His funny reaction makes everyone laughed. How can they not remember when he whispered to their ears almost everyday about that shoes.

On the other side is Jia sitting still like a figure as she haven't answered Wonwoo's question yet about tomorrow which Jeonghan is the first to notice her expression and motioning Mingyu to ask her.