34

Third Person's POV

"How was the girl date yesterday?" Mingyu ask, pretending like he's not that interested because the boys are all gathering here for lunch in the playroom, not just the two of them.

"Was the foods there good? They actually look bomb." Wonwoo said with his mouthful of garlic bread.

Jia shrugged, sitting comfortably on the sofa while her eyes fully focus on Rubik's cube in her hands. "They were fine." She paused a little to study Mingyu's aggravating expression that he's holding. He came to school this morning with his brows knitted all the time until now. He even scolded Dino earlier for chewing too loud, like every little things that existed, piss him off.

"Let's go together again next time, should we?" Hoshi suggested but Seungkwan playfully disagree. He's beaming at Jia, watching her in his suspicious face as if he is about to reveal her top secret that will get everyone's mouth widely open. And everyone are paying all their attention to him because right now, he's the one that's weird.

"Jia will be busy again and you know why she barely hang out with us these days?" He asked the boys with the funny comedian face he makes all the time like it's his main job.

"Just say it already, omg." The8 is half impatient half annoyed, so does the others, because Seungkwan is taking unnecessarily too long.

"Because she's busy with her little sneakie sneakie." His jokes almost makes Jia goes nut. She quickly look at him in horrified for poking on her sensitive part out of the blue.

Her entire face suddenly got pale and her lip suddenly dry. One thousand question marks pops up on her head in a matter of 0.1 second. 'Are we getting caught?', 'did mingyu told him about us?', 'how did he find out?', 'will they blame mingyu after that?', "should I just say sorry and take all the blame?'. Her mind is so mess up and it clearly shows on her face that she's nervous.

"I'm—"

Seungkwan can't hold his laugh because her face is so funny, his others friends clueless face are also funny. He laughed while clapping his hands together because this is hilarious and he didn't even say anything weird. "Seungkwan stop making things up." Dk complaining because at this point everyone is getting annoyed.

"I'm not making it up, Hello?" Seungkwan defend himself immediately, he heard it with his two ears and there's witness too. "She has a thing with Jeon Jungkook. Nabi told me this morning that he would go to her house every weekend if you don't believe me ask Mingyu." They all turned to Mingyu who appeared to be as stress as he about to go to war against Japan. All he does is sighed and shake his head signal them that he doesn't want to involve in that. But eyes are intensely fixed on Jia. This man can breath fire.

"Really Jia?" Jeonghan looks a little offensive, he thinks he should be the first one to know this as her closest friend among the boys. But at the same time he is lowkey relieved if the guy is really Jungkook and not someone who is sitting next to him that's already taken, the whole world knows. He doesn't like Jungkook, not even a bit but at least he's better, just at least.

"Jeon Jungkook seriously?" Scoups is shocked again for the fifth time today and when they hear no answer from the first party (Jia) they turned to Seungkwan for an explanation since he has more informations than they do.

Basically, everything was assumed by Nabi who claimed it that the guy Jia was talking about last night turned out to be Jungkook. She said that everyone in the Jeon and Baek household know that the two are having a thing together, and being the supportive fathers they are, they try to root for them kids. And for whatever reason she is not sure about, but Jungkook and Jia happen to not be in a good term recently and obviously, that's the reason why her moods are down all the time. "No wonder why you looks kinda unhealthy these days." Joshua makes a i-now-know-why face while Jia just looks equally flabbergasted, she herself doesn't even know where this is coming from too and because everything is so well explained and detailed she almost convinced that it could be true (if she's drunk or her brain twisted.)