16

Third's Person POV

*Kim's Mansion

Today is Wednesday and Mingyu just back after a long day at school. It's 7pm now and his housemaids are preparing dinner for him as he said he's too hungry to get change first. So he eat in his school uniform, alone on a big dinning table. This routine starts only after his bigger sister married off to lives with her husband, leaving him alone with his father who barely home.

"Your cooking skills are still the best." He said to his housekeeper who taking care of him since he was two. She's the only person who will cook his favourite dishes and worry about his well-being. And he considered her as his second mom too. "I've never ever eaten at a resta—"

"Is Kim Mingyu home?!!" Mingyu was cutting off mid sentence by his father's voice whose called him out loudly, echoing the whole house.

"Come eat dinner dad." He said but got cut again by his father who looks crazy mad at him. Mingyu is standing cluelessly still, not aware of what he did wrong again this time.

"So you still have appetite for foods?" He shouted at him and forcefully shoved all the plates away from the table making it all over the floor. When the housekeeper wants to comes to help he warned her and everyone to get away as he said it's his family matter so no one dare to stay.

He said, "this afternoon Jeon Cheolsan sent his people to create chaos at my office place." he knocks on a table a few times before he continue. "because he knows election is coming soon and he wants to destroy my party's reputation."

"Is it because I hit his son?" Mingyu asked, still showing no expression of guilty nor regret which annoys his father even more. Because out of everyone but his enemy's son? And when the election's day is coming too when his son already how important it is for him to win the election and become next the prime minister. He knows Jeon Cheolsan the most out of everyone that what he did the afternoon is just the start of him declaring the war between them. More will comes and that is what scares him.

"You know now?!" He cursed. "You fucking useless! All you do is creating problems and dragging your family down. How i wish i don't have you as a child." With those harsh words he throws, now he disappears to his room leaving Mingyu alone at the table like every other times. Either he hit you or say something to crushed you apart and disappear.

Mingyu is in a situation position now, he's no longer standing. Because right now his knees are giving up on supporting his weight and it makes his body a soulless. It's not like he doesn't how much his father hate him but hearing it from his mouth himself, it breaks his heart in a million pieces. And no words can explain enough how painful it is.

__________________

At school*

"Jia last time you promised to treat us dinner. Should we go today?"  Jeonghan whispered to her in the middle of the lesson. He always so bored and stressed during mr park class that he always try to makes her talk to him. Although he got back a dead stare most of the time.

"I can't today."  She replied while taking her notes. So he asked again.

"Why are you always so busy huh? Where are you going again?"

"I accompany Mingyu to buy something for his sister's birthday."  Jia glared at him once again, knowing deeply what he thinks from his suspicion smiled. "We booked the appointment under my name so i have to go. Stop giving me that smiles, it's so ugly."

Jeonghan just rolled his eyes and immediately got an idea to tagged along with them because he really doesn't want to go home or else his father will makes him solve plenty of math problems again even on weekend. So he gives his position to Hoshi who will be the second target of his father.