35

Third Person's POV

School dismissed almost 2 hours ago, nurses that standby during class hours also off work so they got no choice but to do their own first aid in the principal office while waiting for their fathers. Hoshi is applying the antibiotic ointment on Mingyu's injuries while Jeonghan signalling Jia to go get Jungkook treated before his injuries get infected. It's not like he is worried about the guy it's because his father and his uncle will be responsible for this mess if anything bad happens which already is but at least not more. Jia was silent the whole time but as soon as she gets what Jeonghan wants her to do she tensed up. She is dead worried knowing her father is on the way here and helping out Jungkook now is like rubbing salt in Mingyu's wound and that's the last thing she wants to do but no one leaves her with choice. Jia doesn't go right away but she looks at Mingyu in a way that asking for a permission from him first.

Mingyu doesn't say anything to Jia but he turn his head towards Jeonghan, raising one brow before he say, "Then why don't you do it?" He ask.

If kicking someone's butt is normal then Jeonghan will offer to pay with cash to do it. "Did he hits your head too hard your brain twisting?" He cursed in a loud whispered because not only them in the room but his father too and Mingyu is trying to test his patience which he doesn't have, for now. "Hoshi do it then."

"What the freak. Is your brain twisted too?" Hoshi is so shocked because at this point both his friends are equally crazy. "I don't want to eat a punch for dinner. Let's Jia do it, they're friends anyway."

"But—" 

"No but Jia, go."  Jeonghan cut her off before she can refuse. He knows that Mingyu is putting her under pressure a lot while controlling what she can do and what she can't and Jeonghan never hate anything more than that possessive side of Mingyu that he just discovered 20 minutes ago. Everything now makes sense to why Jia suddenly becoming so strange, same face just the worse version of her.

Jia slowly approaching Jungkook who sit in the corner of the room next to Hoshi's father (vice principal kwon). He watch her walking towards him with a mix feeling, he's angry because out of anyone she chose someone else's boyfriend and out of anyone, again, she chose Kim Mingyu, but on top of any ridiculous reasons, he has more sympathy for her. He can't stop thinking about how scare she was, how she cried and begged them to stop because he was hurting the person she loves. Jungkook convince himself that he might remember it wrong because the fact that the arrogant, bossy Baek Jia who is known for her short temper, letting a guy treated her so terribly. The way Mingyu shout at her, destroyed her thing without trying to make a conversation nor listen to her reasoning first is giving the indirect mentally abusive, even though he wasn't hurting her physically but this shit is wild. He never ever in this life see himself able to do it to the person he loves, never.

"Is it hurts?"  She asked softly before applying the medicine on the bruises under his left eye. Jia notice that his injury is worse than Mingyu, the cuts are deep, the bruises start to swell too if looking closely but he didn't even wince when she rubbed those cuts with alcohol to get rid of the bacteria. "How long were you there, in the parking lot?" She ask hesitated.

He smirked a bit seeing her sweat and the delay of her question. "Long enough to know you're a simp who fell for an asshole." He say while staring at Mingyu's directions who is also staring back at them annoyingly as he can't hear what they're talking about due to the distance.

"He's not a—

"Ohh, you're here Mr Kim."  Mr Yoon sudden voice cut Jia off mid sentence, so does everyone pay all the attention to the person that is coming.

Mingyu's father slowly entering the room with a smile on his face approaching the two principals for a handshake. He looks just like how Mingyu will be in his 50, all calm and kind in his elegant suits, not much like a father who got call for his son bloodshed fight at school. "Nice to meet you Mr Yoon, Mr kwon."  He turned his head to smile at the kids before he said to his son, "You look alright."