31

Jia's POV

I was up till 4 am last night. I wait and wait and wait again for him to show up like he promised to, after the party ended, but one hour turn into two, into three and into how many hours i didn't even remember I've been waited. Not even a call, at least. Until I wake up again and see myself fall asleep on the sofa, almost freezing from sleeping without blanket on.

Do people normally cry when they saw the sun rise? Because I did. My heart cracked as soon as i looked at my window to see the sun already up, i cried for 2 hours straight then wiped it off my face and come straight to school with my red puffy eyes. Still know my duty very well for pretending to be Mingyu's  'just friend'.

"Jia please come up to my table."  Mr Park asked me to  go up to his table before handed us our previous test results. His eyebrows furrowed as he gives me my papers while my classmates also pay their fully attention to us. "I was wondering why you made so many mistakes with these simple questions, Jia. Did someone threatened you to switch paper? Because it's hard to believe this is yours."

Gasped and whispered echoing the class as everyone start talking about it before I can get to answered him. "No, sir. This is my paper."

Mr Park is still suspicious, he still thinks I got bullied and that answer sheet is impossible for a top student like me to ridiculously write down something this stupid. "But we did this before, Jia and it was a piece of cake for you. You can even get it right with your eyes close."  He points to all the 7 wrong answers on that paper sheet with disbelieve. My dad would definitely have the same reaction too if by any chance he is here. "I'll give you one last chance to tell me if this is really your paper."

"I didn't feel well that day, sir. And yes, this is mine." I said with confidence but it was a disappointment for him. Knowing that I am his favourite, who he proudly bragged to other teachers that I'm his genius student makes it hard for me to be mad. I love math. No. My father loves math because genius people good at math so I have to become one. And me lacking like this sounds very ridiculous to people who looking up for me. It is funny how internally, i really want to yell at their face, tell them to fuck off or to be exact, put all the blame to Mingyu. He was the reason that turned my brain into bullshit because all I can think of is him and his girlfriend who I wish vanished.

Instead of them people asking me why, I wish they would asked me what's wrong. 'What's wrong with you recently?' Or  'Anything on your mind lately? You don't seem you.'  Are these kind of questions difficult to ask? Because I've always try to bottle it up until it's going to explode anytime soon and all I asked for is someone that truely listen to me, pull out the real me that been hiding from the cruel world.

"You're a human after all and of course human make mistakes."  Hoshi taps the back of my shoulder to encourages me as soon as i get back to my seat. "That's why I become a tiger. Horanghae, Jia!"  and with his signature horangi hands gesture.

"And I, too, become an angel. Hanniehae!"  Jeonghan added and the two cousins act cute for me. They make it hard not to smile even in this situation.

"Aishh!! this annoying cousin again. That's why people said you can't hide your blood."  Seungkwan's comment got two smacked from Jeonghan and Hoshi which make it even more hilarious. Sometimes I wonder how they can be able to sit together when there's not a single day these entertainers, extroverted due don't fight or bicker. But in time like this, I'm glad they sit behind me.

"Teacher told me to brings some books from the library."  Mingyu, who I don't know how long he was here, voice out behind my back. He stands tall behind me as i sit facing Jeonghan. "Jia, come help me."  He then walked out first, didn't ask me if I'm offered to help while the boys confusingly looking back and forth between us and I just shrugged like I'm also clueless.