27

Jia's POV

It's 3:01 in the morning and we just arrived by our gate, from the party. I look around the neighbourhood and realise that peoples probably be in a deep sleep by now and some might only has 2-3 hours more of dreamland before they have to wake up to work or school, but I'm here just arriving home. I look at my father who sit next to me, his eyes closed, I'm sure he drank a lot, his alcohol level might be up to the throat already, so do I. I'm more lucky because I don't have school tomorrow but my father has work, he thinks his whole building of employees needs him 24/7 but I know they don't, they know their jobs and what have to be done.

"Please carry my dad to his room. Make sure you change him into his pajamas." I told my driver to do it as soon as we stepped out of the car. He's too heavy for me to do it myself and we both drunk, I don't want to get us killed from falling off the stairs.

I make my way up to my bedroom, the scent of peony flowers of my room diffuser makes my eyes heavier, I think I can sleep on the floor if I'm too lazy to hop on my bed. But I don't, I get on my soft, most comfy mattress, still have my party clothes on, wait, not mine but Jungkook's. His shirt is ridiculously big on me somehow so comfortable, it might be his favourite because I can still smell his perfume on it but I don't mind, I have no energy to get change so i sleep with it, he smell great I like it but not as great as my Mingyu.

This feel so good, so comfy, so tipsy that my mind doesn't have to wandering around like they do most of nights thinking about the person I love and his model girlfriend who the world knows they're in love.

That's why I hate the world.

Ting* Ting*

Notifications keeps popping, my phone keeps ringing, it's on the desk and I can hear it clearly but I don't think my legs are working anymore either my eyes

Notifications keeps popping, my phone keeps ringing, it's on the desk and I can hear it clearly but I don't think my legs are working anymore either my eyes. Whoever it is I'm about to dozed off please let's me sleep.

Then again, this time is a car horn honking, it's so loud the whole neighbourhood is echoing and it's right in front my gate. My gate!!

"Mingyu?" The thought of him suddenly make me jump out of my bed to my window, it's really him, his car. Then i run to my desk to see the 12 missed calls and probably more texts that I don't have time to read but to run downstairs as fast as I can before his car starts beeping again. It will wake up my father and I will die in a heartbeat.

I tiptoed outsides my main doors, then when I'm out i finally run to my gate which only take me 45 seconds to get to his car that parked in front of the gate. I'm wondering will he breaks in if i don't come out?

"Omg hi."  I dragged my body into the passenger seat and close the car door before i close my eyes and rest my head on the headrest, I need to catch my breath from running all the way here. Funny how I just noticed that I don't have my shoes on, anxiety makes me run on the rock, the dust and cold floor without feeling anything.