24

Jia's POV

I am looking at my reflection in the mirror one last time before I head out of my room or in other word 'sneak out' of my room because it's currently quarter past 10 pm and Mingyu is waiting for me outside 20 minutes ago.

I use my phone flash instead of turning on the light in my house even though my father is in Paris but his eyes (our maids) are home and watching my every step on the behalf of him. So the best time to go out is when they're asleep.

"Hey pretty"  Mingyu greetings me with a sigh of relief as soon as I got in his car, it's funny how he was so anxious for me to get caught. "Wait, why are you wearing so revealing today?"

I look at my outfit again but I see no problem at all, it's just my go-to Prada tank top with the perfect length of shorts I could find in my closet. "Mingyu it's summer. Do you want me to wear jeans and puffy jacket?"

He eyes me a little bit, still not fully buying it.  "I have a tshirt at the backseat wear it on top, or else we're not going anywhere today."

If anyone dare to order me or have opinions on things I do or wear, I swear to God I'll never let it slide. But this is Mingyu and his words have impact on me. How can I say no to that charming, adorable face in a body of a grown man?

He turns on the lights when I turn to find his tshirt at the backseat and I was dumbfounded by what I see, my mouth slightly opened from shock. It's is a big bouquet of white roses that taking almost half of the space back there when I was being clueless. I'm overwhelmed I can't say anything so I keep looking at him and the flowers back and forth, I don't even know if this is for me or anyone else. It's better be mine, Kim Mingyu.

"Do you like it?" He pats my head and smiling brightly at my surprising face. I think I'm going to melt soon.

"Is it for me?" I hugged his arm and ask.

"If it's not you then who?" His reply makes my cheeks red while smiling from ear to ear, so does he. "What is my reward for this surprise success?" He asked, pointing at his own cheek like he's not purposely wanting me to kiss it. This guy is such a player, but in a way I like. A lot.

I lean in closer to give him a peck on his left cheek while he ask for another one on the right so I do. I kiss him on his right his left and on his forehead but it's still not enough that he lean in for more, this time on the lips.

This kiss is a lot more gentle than our first at the playroom, this time with so much affectionate and passionate but at the same time it's also tender. With his both hands holding onto my face we can clearly hear our heartbeats and hot breath while finding comfort in each other's embrace, no one want to let's go.

So I have to break the kiss first because i don't think he wants to stop it anytime soon. "I'm hungry, Mingyu. Let's go."

He was about to pout but the thought of food lighten up his face again as he immediately starting the engine to the restaurant that he booked for us without letting go of my hand the entire drive.

Seeing him, watching his face this close, sharing each other's playlist during a car ride make me questioning my life in this situation. Did people lose their mind when they love someone? Because I see a person next to me as a home I've never been to, but have known my whole life. He feels like a rain in the summer nights. He's comfort, he makes me feel safe. I'm tripping so hard I think I can't get up from this spell.

God, I'm about to go nuts, who am I? I don't recognise myself anymore. Help.

"I booked a room just in case we might run into people we know." He told me as we walking inside the restaurant. The boys love this place and that meant we have to be extra cautious.