15

Jia's POV

"What?" I asked Jeon Jungkook who been staring at me for the past 10 minutes now since we left the dinning table.

"Just looking." He shrugged. "I want to ask you something."

"Then ask." I roll my eyes at him. If he wants to know then why not asking. Does he think i can read mind?

"Why are you friend with them?"

"Who?"

"Your classmates." He said and i know he's referring to the boys, specially Mingyu.

"Like you just said. They're my classmates and we clicked." I responded and take a glance to see his reactions as he's not saying anything, focusing only to the pool that we're sitting in front of.

Honestly, I was expecting him to be more rude, disrespectful, brutal or aggressive, kind of that. But it's not as worse as i think. He bow to elders and he even said sorry when he came late, I'm admitted that it was unexpected for me since my dad used to tell me that they're mafias. But he could also pretend to be polite too, who knows?

We both sit for 5 minutes silently but then i noticing a purple bruise on the side of his cheekbone that is fadedly showing. Then I started to take a little closer look and see that he has bruises everywhere, not only his face but his body too, I guess it hurts a lot. Definitely from the fight last time.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked.

"Huh?" He doesn't get what i mean so i pointed to the bruises on his cheek and leg. "Ahh, yeahh. They make me apply something on it everyday, i forget what it called."

"It called ointments." I'm correcting him and he laughed and told me that he barely uses it. He's too lazy and forgot it every time, he just leaves it heals themselves. What a dumbass. "I know a brand that works well on bruises and scars. I will send it to you tomorrow."

He is a little shock with what he's hearing, like he can't believe that I'm a human too. Funny you.

"No need. It will fade away in a week or two don't bother it." He said, making his joker smiled at me like he knows what I'm thinking inside my head. "Are you guilty? Haha."

Even I am, I'm not saying it. I wouldn't dig my face in a mud. "I'm not!!" I reject. " but seriously, let's me do it. I promise in just two days it will fade away, I'm gatekeeping it for so long, you're the first one I tell."

Now he's laughing even harder seeing my reaction. I know he knows I feel guilty but at least he should keep it to himself, he doesn't have to catch me on spot like that. But eventually, he accepted my help as I'm so insisted to.

"I like your dad." He blurted out of nowhere. "I don't know about your relationship with your parents but i can see he loves you so much."

I knitted my brows not understanding what he meant by that. Did he meet my father before? "Why? You met him before?" I asked.

He shakes his head. "I heard my dad said he came to my house yesterday too, to apologise because my dad was furious when he saw my condition that day." He laughed while saying it. "He was about to throw a bomb."

He also told me that my father also brings something very valuable as a gift for his sincerity. It calm down his father completely and no one ever be able to do it before. And that's why they became friends now and even plans to do business together too. What business do you want to do with a mafia dad? What a joke.

"He's a spender too." He continues, "just look at what he brought to the table, at least 300k tonight for those wine he gifted to everyone. But I like it."