13

Third Person's POV

3 days had passed, 50 percent of the problems are solved and Jinsoo's mom also agrees to withdraw a complaint from court with 35M won (26000 usd) for the compensation from Mr Baek. At first they were strongly refused to accept the negotiations as their main intention is not money but to ruined Jia's name to public and to pull down the BAEK's family businesses. Luckily Mr Baek isn't someone they can mess around with. He's a deep-deep person and always a step ahead of you especially with his fame and money, who doesn't know chairman of BJ group. Even the Chief Justice of Supreme Court is his friend too, this case is a of piece of cake to them and it left Jinsoo's family with no choice but to accept it, eventually.

But it's not end just like this. There're still two more things he needs to do and two more people he has to meet and that's what worries him, as these people aren't simple nor easily influenced by anyone.

"Where are you going dad?"  Jia asked her dad who is preparing to go somewhere that's sure not his office by the way he dressed up.

"I'm going to play golf."  He respond and asks her to help him pick up his brand new golf club set. "Is it pretty?"

She nodded and looked at her father whose eyes still scanning the golf club nonstop. Since when does her father into golf? But he might like it a lot she thinks. "Did you just bought it?"

He grinned a little bit at her and start tying his sport shoes. "Yes. But not for me, it's for someone else."

"Who?"

"Mr Yoon, the late principal. No one know, even his family that he just bought the golf club secretly last month and put it under his young mattress's name. He loves golf so much that he spent at least 5 hours a day at the field."  He pointing to the golf club that she's holding. "He will loves this one I'm sure. I heard he was eager to get it so i paid double just to makes them give it to me, secretly." 

Jia just smiled at her father knowing deeply how smart he is at this stuff. Because who else willing to pay double the price just to give it back to them?  'Sacrifice small fish as a bait to catch a bigger fish' is what he always said. As long as he sees benefits, he never lets it slide.

"We have dinner tomorrow with few people. Get yourself ready after school."  He told her before heading off.

                     ______________________

Ting* Ting*

Jia looking at the clock

Jia looking at the clock. It's past 12 already and watching through the window you will see their car parking in front of the gate. It's weird how they want to sneaked her out of a sudden without asking if she want to go.

It's freak her out how she's still in her pajamas and they only give her 5mn to get ready. But she's doing it anyway.  "These idiots." She said annoyingly.

After get dressed she try to get downstairs as fast as possible while try not to make any sound. If her father hear it she will die or if her maids see it she'll also be in trouble too because they can't keep their mouth shut. Thankfully she makes it into the car safely.