38

Third Person's POV

"Seoul is not that big why the fuck can't you useless people find a fully grown human?! Where can she go?" Jungkook frustratingly shouts at his group of bodyguards working under his father that's standing right next to him.

"We tried to stalk every one of her friend's house but we still can't find a track of her, young master." The head of the bodyguard responded shakily as he bow his head 90 degree to his youngest master whose ears almost blow out fire. No one ever see him this furious before, including his own father.

Jungkook walking slowly to the guy without breaking eyes contact, smirking at the lame irresponsible excuse he's giving before he forcefully kick him right in the stomach, causing the big muscle man stumbling 10 feet backward. No one is dare to help the man as they all just wish they're not the next prey themselves.

Mr Jeon stop his son from frightening their people more than this because it's not going to help the situation any better. "Go back to work! And don't show up again if you can't get any information of her!" He command with his deep stern voice that somehow can scare a group of cheetah away if he happens to be in a jungle. He will strolling out of the wood perfectly untouched but cheetah surely wouldn't be survived. And this is the level of scariness this family holds.

Their one and only mafia boss behind the South Korea's black markets.

_______________________

Monday
The Halley*

Three days without Mingyu feel like three full years of mentally tutoring. No calls, no text, no information from him is no different from testing her own bitter medicine she fed her father for these few days she was away from home. She turn off her phone, declined his calls, refused to tell him where she was and who she was with to the point where she believed every single person in the Baek and Jeon's household will flip Seoul upside down soon searching for her. Sadly she can play this game with her father only for a few days because it's finally Monday, she was waiting for today to see Mingyu but it's annoyingly took a little too long.

Getting off from the car, Jia making her way straight to the classroom with Jeonghan and Hoshi beside her, surprisingly, the gaze she is getting from people in the hallway today is a little unusual. Some staring down to her soul while some whispering to their friends, nudging each other to look at her. "Hey, hey the witch is here." One of the girl said to her friends.

"Is she the one in the video?"

"Omg look at her face. Is my Jungkook blind?" Another girl murmuring to her two minions.

"I think Mingyu oppa needs eyes laser too."

"At this point she slept with half of them already. My poor Nabi."

The question is, where did they get the video from? Did someone leak the cctv footage? Did someone happen to be in the parking lot that day and took the video? Is it really the video of their fight they are talking about? But how?

"Do you want me to shut them up for you?" Hoshi's teeth grinding and palm rubbing together in frustration, ready to give someone a lesson because it's impossible to not hear it when those people are saying it so intentionally loud. Like ruining someone's reputation is something they do for fun.

"Don't cause scenes Hoshi, you can't tell the whole school to shut up." Jeonghan response, but deep inside he would be the first to jump on them if only he is not the son of the principal himself. It's always his biggest burden to hold him back.

On the other hand, Jia is so much calmer than she usually would. The real Baek Jia will slap them, choke them until they beg for some mercy for bringing up her name like that but let's save it for later. Currently she has more important thing to do.