14

Jia's POV

Dad told me yesterday that we will go out for dinner today and to meet some people too, probably his business partners I don't know. I came back from school since 4:30pm and went straight to shower and get myself ready since. It's 6:20 now, dad also text me he's on his way here but i haven't decided which dress i should wear yet. I've been stuck with two options, pink would look good but i personally like the red one better but it will be a little too bright to show up in red.

"Who care? I don't."  I ask myself and respond to myself because i don't like asking people for advice with my own matters. So I ask myself in the mirror and my reflection said i look great and I should go with this one. It's the only person i trust, at least for now.

I decided to style my Chanel mini red dress with my Hermes k20 kelly bag in black that my dad got me last year for my birthday which is my all time favourite. It's so my style and I'm pleased with what I'm picking today. My dad is downstairs waiting and I guess I'm ready to go too.

"Let's go dad, I'm starving." I hold his arm and gives him a kiss on the cheeks. Acting all cute and happy to give him some of my positive energy for his tiring day from work because I believe that people can also transfer their energy to whoever they want to. It's like the work of the universe kinda thing and i want to give mine to my dad, believe it or not it works every time. And this side of me can be shown around my dad only.

"You look beautiful today sweetheart."  He pat my head, now looking as happy as I am too. "No, you look beautiful everyday".

"You look handsome everyday too daddy."  I hand my bag for him to hold it as we walk to our car that's waiting for us to just get in. People might think it's weird how i let my dad carry my bag for me like he's my boyfriend, but it's not weird to me. He's the only man that loves me the most, gives me money and care about me the most too so he has every right to carry my bag and to hold my hand before any man can.

And that's the way we both trying to fix our relationship that been left crushed and apart for all these years. We both are trying.

                            _________________

Surprisingly we're not going to the restaurant like i expected because right now we are in someone else's house that i have no idea who. Just the view from the front gate alone is huge, this person is sure rich-rich or he can also be a president or vice president at least to have a mansion this big in Seoul.

Their security guards bow at our car as soon as they saw our car's plate. Has my dad come hear before or they just know that we will come? But that isn't the big deal now because what i see next is even more shocking, 20 people in all black or i assume bodyguards standing in line each side as our car drive in to the mansion. This house is guarded way too well it's kinda scary.

When we both about to get out of the car my dad reminded me last minute. "Think before you talk and be smart."  He said. "Let's get out."

It is too fast i can't ask him anything so I'm holding in my two hundred questions that i want to ask and so desperate to know about the people we are going to meet. But in a matter of 5 minutes I will for sure see them. I told myself not to be so hurry.

As I walked in, there are even more bodyguards showing up as they busy doing their things. They all look in rush doing this and that, some carrying stuff and some grilling meats and some carrying ice bracket to serve whoever inside the house. My dad motioning me to walk after him inside while i also try to take a peek at the house's decorations inspired from Italian culture. This is the definition of both huge and beautiful.