Chapter Twenty-Four: I Miss You

[CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: I MISS YOU]

I woke up incomplete. There was no certain curly haired boy lying next to me. I stood and walked out my room seeing Arianna sitting on the couch holding up her phone. I sat next to her and she looked at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Buying tickets for a benefit concert."

Arianna loves watching those kinds of concerts. "What's there now?"

"It's still in a week so I invited the boys to come with and you especially. It's for cancer patients."

"That sounds fun." I'm not really interested with this kind, that's just Arianna, but I couldn't turn her down.

"Yeah, and what struck me most was this one performance by a girl named Gwyneira, look." She handed me her phone and a video started playing.

She was a small girl with long blonde hair. She held up her violin and started playing. It was breathtaking; it's what they call hip-hop violin. She swayed with the music and her hair flowed gracefully along with her. Reminded me of Rupunzel.

"Are you and Niall okay?" Arianna asked.

I shook my head. "He's still ignoring me."

"Give him more time. Zayn told me that he's been distant to the boys as well."

"I hate this. I hate it that I'm the reason for them being like this." I said.

"I just contacted Gwyneira." Arianna said.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "Why?"

"I want to meet her." She smiled.

"Why?"

"Cause she's so beautiful, maybe she's interested with acting."

"Poor girl," I joked and Arianna smacked me on the shoulder. "I'm pretty sure you'll drag me along with you."

She nodded with a huge creepy grin. "Damn right."

After an hour of so Arianna and I were finally out of the house. Arianna drove us to the nearest Starbucks where we will be meeting this Gwyneira. I saw the girl sitting at the far end smiling at something she might be watching on her little laptop. Like seriously little, those pocket laptops.

"You must be Gwyneira." Arianna smiled shaking her hand. We took the seat across her.

"Please, just call me Gwin." She said. She was even paler in person. She reminds me of winter and I don't know why.

Arianna and Gwin started chatting and I just stayed there daydreaming about my boyfriend. I miss him already. Why does he have to be this famous? I looked back at Gwin and noticed something around her neck. A very beautiful infinity necklace, barely visible over her white complexion.

Infinity.

Is Harry and I forever?

To be quite honest, a huge part of me thinks that we aren't. I keep on seeing the other side of him, the flirty famous side. And I can't help think that those will be the reason for us splitting up. But as of now, I'm going to do everything to keep this relationship. I've never felt this way before. I want to think that the Lord gave me another chance in life because he knows someone like Harry would walk into my life.

I have never sounded this cheesy before.

I looked back at Arianna and Gwin who both looked like they were having the time of their lives while I was there losing my mind.

I can't wait for the benefit concert, cause that's when I'll meet Harry again. I got my phone out from my pocket and saw a message from him. It made me smile.

-- Hey Love, how are you?

I instantly pressed down a reply.

-- Missing you :( I'm here at Starbucks with Arianna meeting a girl she knew.

-- Yeah? I miss you too love. Can't wait for our fly back to there. Or do you want to fly here instead?

I pouted.

-- I would really love that, but I'm quite busy myself :(

-- I just really miss you.

-- Me too.

"Let's go?" Arianna asked as she stood up.

I just nodded my head. We both said our byes to Gwin, who went back on her laptop.

"So what happened to your girl to girl talk?" I joked and Arianna stuck her tongue out on me.

We hopped inside the car and Arianna started driving away.

"She's from Minnesota, which is really cool. She told me that she loves figure skating."

I raised my brow at her.

"Why?" she asked laughing.

I shook my head laughing with her. "She seems like the sweet type of girl."

"A complete opposite of you?" she asked still laughing.

I nodded. "Something like that."

Arianna's laugh subsided and so did mine. "Hey, did you know that Niall went to Minnesota a few weeks back? The management nor the boys didn't know."

"If the boys didn't know, how would i?"

Arianna just shrugged. "Maybe he told you or something."

I just shook my head. "When is the concert?"

She gave me a teasing smile. "Excited to see him again."

"Duh," I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I miss Zayn too. The concert is still in a month."

A month long wait, before I could see him again.

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

Boring, yeah I know.

Short, yeah I know.

I'm sorry for that. I just introduced here a new character. Gwin ------->

The video on the right is an example of hip-hop violin in case you don't know.

I have a separate story for her and the boy she'll be with, which is...hmm.

So let me know if I should post the other story entitled Figure Eight.