Chapter Seventeen: My Zing

A/N:

I wrote this when Little Things came out so I'm listening to it as I type in the story.

I'm in love with you, and all these little things. ♡

I'm like running out of chapter titles HAHA

And the main conflict starts here. dundundundun :D

xoxo,

insanelyimmature

Random P.S. I'm so in love with Kaya Scodelario, damn.

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

[CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: MY ZING]

I woke up due to a continuous knocking on the door and the ringing of the doorbell. It felt like déjà vu. I groaned stepping out of my bed cursing. I wasn't a morning person and it's six in the freaking morning. There was only one person who did this a few months ago. I smiled; I never thought that we'd be like this. We're still not official though, but that was fine.

I opened the door smiling knowing that a pair of green eyes would be staring back. But to my surprise two blue eyes stared back at me. He smiled showing off his braces.

"Niall?"

"Sorry, I miss your food." He said smiling.

I smiled again letting him in. "Arianna and Zayn went out, where's Harry and Louis?" I asked.

Niall sat on the bar stool as I thought of a food to serve Niall. "Louis' with El," he answered.

"Where's Harry?"

"At the hotel."

"Why didn't you bring him?" I said grabbing my phone from my pocket. "I'll call him."

"He's probably still asleep," Niall said and he was right because Harry didn't answer.

I placed my phone back inside my pocket and decided on cooking some buffalo wings since Niall really liked those.

After Niall devoured my meal we just stayed in the theatre room deciding on what to watch. "Can we watch Hotel Transylvania?" I asked.

"Yeah sure."

"Do you know that?" I asked.

"No," he said.

"It's animated, but really funny."

"Then let's watch that!" He shouted and I laughed.

In between the movie Niall and I talked; it was quite a first time that we spoke to each other seriously. And he just asked weird and sometimes personal questions.

"Did you really do drugs?"

I sighed. "Yeah," I answered.

"Harry told me about you committing suicide."

"Yeah, that was years ago." I said.

"What does it feel like?"

"What? Nearly dying?" I asked and Niall just shook his head. "You don't feel anything. That's for me at least. All I saw was pure brightness and a voice."

"A voice?"

"Yeah, someone told me that it wasn't my time yet."

"Really? That's amazing."

"Well, yeah maybe. Not really cool for me though." I said laughing and Niall scratched his nape.

"Have you ever gone mental for a particular lad?"

I looked at Niall, he seemed so serious now. And his question, maybe he likes someone. I smiled. "Harry made me go mad."

Niall laughed that contagious laugh of his and I smiled at him.

"Have you ever gone mental for a particular lass?" I asked attempting to do a British accent but I sucked because Niall burst out laughing.

Jonathan and Mavis started singing the "Zing" song and I really liked that song. "Yeah, I felt a Zing with someone."

I faced Niall. "Who is it?"

Suddenly my phone rang and when I took it out of my pocket it was Harry. "Hey," he said with a sleepy voice. He probably just woke up.

"Hey, Niall's here. Come over." I said.

"He's up," Niall said.

"Yeah," I said grinning from ear to ear.

Niall laughed lightly. "He does make you mad," he said and I playfully shoved him.

Niall and I looked at each other and then we suddenly sang out of the blue.

Zingin' in the air

And I don't have a care

I'm winging from the zing

That we share

Zingin' in the rain

Now I'm feeling no pain

It's a real time for celebrating

Cause you're my zing

We both threw our heads back on the la-Z-boy chairs laughing.

"I like that term. Zing." Niall said.

I nodded my head in agreement. "Blah blah blah," I copied Dracula and Niall laughed again and I laughed with him.

The doorbell rang and I ran my way towards it. "Hello!" I shouted and Harry laughed lightly.

"You seem awfully happy today," he said walking inside with me.

"It's because you're finally here," I flirted and Harry smirked.

"Hey Hazz," Niall greeted.

"You left me," Harry pouted.

"You were asleep. You know how grumpy you are when woken up." Niall said laughing.

"You guys seem so happy," Harry said.

"We watched Hotel Transylvania," I said.

"I have something for you," Harry looked at Niall. "Can you excuse us for a bit?"

Niall just nodded and Harry grabbed my hand leading me inside my room. "What is it?" I asked a little excited.

Harry gave me an envelope and when I took it and opened it my eyes popped out of its sockets.

"Seriously?" I asked with eyes wide open.

There in my hand was a plane ticket to Manchester, United Kingdom.

"I want you to meet someone very special to me."

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

What would happen if I suddenly decided to abandon this story?

But of course I won't do that, 'cause I'm like freaking in love with what I'm writing :)

But I'll be going back to school in a few days, so I'm not sure if I could update that quickly :(

Can anyone guess what the conflict will be? HAHA

And aww, Harry's gonna bring Bree with him back to England. Who do you think is that special someone?

WITH MUCH LOVE ♡