Chapter Twelve: Let's Go Numb

A/N:

Another short chapter.

ENJOY!

xoxo,

insanelyimmature

P.S. picture on the right is Jake and Bree :)

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

[CHAPTER TWELVE: LET'S GO NUMB]

"This is best if you really wanna celebrate," I said towards the two girls.

"What's that?" Lizzie asked.

"Ecstasy," I smiled.

"Where'd you get that?" Arianna asked anger showing through her voice.

"A friend," I said.

I bumped this guy when I was gonna grab another shot of tequila and I might kind of flirted with him and then he gave me these pills. I've taken them hundreds of times before so I'm familiar with its effect. It was perfect for the moment. When music blasted from the stereo I drank the pill not waiting for Arianna or Lizzie to react.

Feel like I'm losing my mind

Shake it up; let it go I don't care anymore

Just go numb

You never know until you let go

Let's go numb

That's definitely what I need to feel. Numb.

"Hey Jake!" I called out towards the boy who gave me the pills.

He walked towards me and smirked. "Yes?"

"Let's go numb," I laughed and he laughed as well.

"Are you drunk?" He asked.

I looked at him straight in the eye. "I don't get drunk," I said and grabbed his hand and dragged him to the middle of the club and we danced.

"Do you have a problem?" He suddenly asked.

"Problem?"

"I don't know you just seem like a broken girl."

Then I laughed. "Does it show?"

"No, I could just tell."

"I just feel so used."

"Why?"

"I fell in love," I said then laughed. "He told me he loved me."

"Then?"

"Then I see him making out with another girl, in a fucking magazine." I laughed again.

"He's such an asshole then. I wouldn't do that, if I was the guy." He said.

I never really get drunk, because I was diagnosed as an alcoholic. So it was the drugs that made me do it. I found myself in the corner of the bar making out with that Jake dude I don't know that much yet. I could feel my tears falling down as we kissed one another.

It wasn't him that I could taste. It wasn't his lips that I could feel.

It hurts so badly because I could remember him in everything that I do. His taste, his soft lips, his smirk, his smell. His dimples.

"Are you okay?" Jake asked.

I just shook my head and fell to the ground. "It hurts so much," I said crying slowly losing conscience.

I could still hear music playing and Arianna screaming my name, but the feeling was great. It was the same feeling I felt when I tried committing suicide. Maybe this time they would take me.

Maybe this is finally my time.

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

A/N:

Oh no, what happened?

Stay tuned :)

SMILES