Epilogue: Little Things

This chapter wasn't proofread, so sorry in advance :)

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

[EPILOGUE: Little Things]

There was a sudden knock on my bedroom door which made me sit up my bed quickly in utter irritation. I'm not a morning person and when I looked at the clock on my bedside table it was three in the fucking morning. I pushed the sheets away from my body and stepped out of the bed. Whoever was on the other side of the door is totally gonna die.

I walked towards the door and opened it with my eyebrows knitted together.

But my anger suddenly vanished and tears started building up my eyes when I saw a guy standing in front of me with a wide smile, his dimples showing, his green eyes shining. My life was back.

"Surprise," he said with his husky tone.

Out of instinct I ran towards him and hugged him. Nearly chocking him to be honest.

"And she's killing him." I heard Arianna laughing behind us.

I pulled back and was still smiling widely. I just can't believe that they're finally here. He came back for me. Tears started building up my lids again and Harry smiled sweetly at me as he wiped the tears that fell from my eyes.

"Stop crying now." He said.

"I'm sorry for everything." I was still crying.

"Sorry for what exactly love?"

"For what happened between you and Niall. I know that it was my entire fault."

Then Harry smiled leaving me questioned. Then he took a step to the left and right behind him stood Niall with a smile.

Niall walked closer and he gave me a quick hug. "It wasn't your fault, it was mine. And the little vacation I took made up my mind."

"Where did you go?" Arianna asked.

Niall looked at her. "Minnesota," he answered.

"That's a long way." I said.

Niall laughed that cute laugh of his. "I know."

"We better get back to hotel lads." Liam said. "We still have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

"I'll see you tomorrow love." Harry cupped both my cheeks and kissed me on the forehead.

I frowned. "Can you stay for the night?"

Harry sighed and looked back at Liam and the other boys.

Liam shrugged with a smile. "It's your choice mate." He said making Harry and I grin widely.

Zayn stayed for the night as well. As for the three other boys, they all went back to the hotel. Harry was beside and he was singing.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind,

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks,

And it all makes sense to me

I closed my eyes and everything flashed in my mind. How I first met Harry at Arianna's premiere night.

"Nice tattoo," I turned and saw Harry smirking at me. Because my hair was tied up in a bun my tattoo at the back was really visible.

"Thanks," I winked at Harry and I saw his grin widen. He sure is a flirty young boy.