Chapter Four: Two Worlds Collide

A/N:

Another chapter for you, readers, out there.

Sorry for misspells and wrong grammars.

Comment or vote :)

xoxo,

insanelyimmature

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

[CHAPTER FOUR: TWO WORLDS COLLIDE]

"What's up with Harry and you?" Arianna asked sitting on the couch beside me.

"What do you mean what's up?"

She just showed me her phone and there on the screen were multiple shots of me and Harry. There were tons of different captions for every photo.

"You've been spending a lot of time with him," Arianna said with a teasing smile.

"We're just friends," I clarified.

"Bullshit."

"Seriously," I protested.

Harry and I have been going out recently. I find his company enjoyable. And he just knows how to have fun, in the major opposite way of my kind of fun.

"Are they going here?" I asked only to regret it, because she just teased me more.

"You like to spend another day with Harry," she poked me on the shoulder and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Lizzie called me," I said.

"Where is she now?" Arianna asked.

"Italy,"

"Wow, good for her."

"Yeah, she said that she has news for us once she flies back here."

Arianna just nodded because she was distracted by her phone. "They're here."

"Who?"

"The boys," she said standing up to get the door.

"Vas happenin'!" Zayn shouted as they entered. Arianna giggled and I rolled my eyes at both of them.

"How are you?" Harry asked.

I looked at him. "I'm great; it's been so long since we last met. Oh, wait we just went out yesterday." I said and Harry laughed. "Crazy Dimples," I said ruffling his hair.

"What are we going to do?" Arianna asked the boys.

"Eat!" Niall suggested and we stared at him. "Okay, no eating."

Liam laughed. "Let's just chill out."

"I know this abandoned parking lot. I used to go there with my friends."

"Bree," Arianna shot me a glare. I know what she was thinking and that wasn't what I thought.

"I was thinking about sparklers at the top of the parking area."

"Oh, well are you up for that?" Arianna asked the boys.

"What's sparklers?" Harry asked.

I smiled. "You'll see."

We had to wait till the sun set before we could go to the parking lot. Sparklers would be amazing during the evening. They spent time playing at the pool table. They didn't really play like the real game should. Louis just rolls the ball towards the hole. Niall broke one ball and his expression was priceless.

"Don't worry, we don't really play pool." I said smiling at the blond boy.

"But do you know how to play?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. My friends are good players." I said.

Back then that was our past time. Besides the alcohol and the drugs. Pool was our game, and I'm quite good at it as well. I didn't wanna tell then, because I could tell that they'd make me play and I wasn't in the mood.

When evening finally struck we drove towards the parking lot that wasn't really far from the apartment. Arianna parked at the very top and we all exited feeling the cool breeze of air.

"It's very nice here," Liam said.

"Yeah, too bad that they'll take this down soon." I said.

"What will they do with it?" Harry asked.

"Apartments," I answered getting the sparklers out of my bag. "Here get one." I handed Harry the box.

Each got a stick and held the lighter in front of me. They pointed the end of the stick at the fire as I lit the lighter.

"This is awesome!" Louis shouted.

I got my camera out and started taking pictures. Sparklers are good with pictures, the effect is just heavenly.

Harry handed me stick. "Join us," he smiled.

I took the sparkler from his hand and lit it up. I started twirling it in circles.

"What did you usually do when you go here?" Harry asked.

"Bad things," I said.

"Like what?"

I looked at him and smiled. "It's better that you don't know."

I ran towards Arianna and we started laughing. Arianna walked to her Chevy and pumped up her back hood, which had stereos. Music blasted and we all dance to David Guetta's I Can Only Imagine.

"I wish Eleanor was here," Louis said.

"You should bring her here someday," I said.

"I would. I bet she'll love you." He smiled.

The music ended and we all lay on the ground. I liked the boys, because they enjoy doing simple things like this.

"He fancies you," I turned to see Liam looking at me.

"Who?" I asked.

"Can't you tell?"

I shook my head.

Liam wasn't able to answer, because Harry suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the edge of the parking lot.

"This is really nice," he said closing his eyes and spreading his arms wide.

"I know," I smiled doing the same and shouted at the top of my lungs.

Harry looked at me and I just smiled at him. He did the same and shouted as loud as he could.

"It helps lessen your problems." I said.

"Yeah," he said and just stared down my eyes.

"Can we eat now?" Niall asked interrupting Harry and I.

I looked at him and we all broke in laughter.

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

A/N:

Stay tuned for chapter five.

Smiles :)