Chapter Six: I Wish You Were Here

A/N:

And I'm back :) another chapter for you guys.

Hope you enjoy!

Comment and vote and sorry for misspells or wrong grammars.

xoxo,

insanelyimmature

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

[CHAPTER SIX: I WISH YOU WERE HERE]

"Seriously?" I asked walking out my room hearing our stereo blast to a Korean song.

Arianna looked at me. "Oppa gangnam style," she said in unison to the Korean singer.

I walked towards the stereo and changed the song to Beauty and A Beat by Justin Bieber. I sat beside Arianna on the couch.

"It feels different without them around," she said staring at the drawing Zayn gave her before they left.

"You got that right. When will they come and visit?" I asked.

"I have no idea." She said switching the TV on and turning the stereo off. "Zayn said they have an interview."

So we waited for their interview. If you told me that I'd feel this way with 1/5 of One Direction months ago, I'd laugh at you. The interview started and my eyes were locked on the curly haired boy.

"How was Los Angeles for you lads?" The interviewee asked.

"It was amazing!" Louis shouted and the other boys laughed.

"Harry you sure had a time of your life there," the interviewee said pointing at the screen where there was a picture of Harry and me from the early breakfast and countless others.

Harry smiled flashing the dimples I really liked. "She's a really nice girl." He said and Louis patted Harry's shoulder.

"He's in love with her." Louis said.

Harry just smiled and I felt myself blush. The interview ended. They just told their fans and the interviewee about their vacation in L.A. and that they'd go back.

I walked outside the balcony for a smoke. It's been so long since I last smoked and I quite missed it. Arianna stood beside me holding a mug of hot chocolate.

"Harry told me to stop you whenever you smoked." She said.

I looked at her and she smiled getting the stick off my hand. "I'm gonna kill you if that's not true."

Arianna smiled at me and walked back inside the apartment throwing the stick on the trash bin.

"I'm going to the shop today." I said walking inside my room to get changed.

"Sure, Catherine wants me in her office right now. Something about another project for ABC Family."

I walked out changed carrying my bag and my Harry plush doll. "I'll just call you." I said walking out the apartment.

My bookshop wasn't that far from the apartment. When I arrived to the shop Kelly was in the cashier. "Morning Bree," she greeted. The blonde girl had a strong southern accent.

"How's it going around here?" I asked.

"Little Brown just delivered books yesterday."

"You could take the day off, I'll manage the shop." I said and she broke into a wide grin.