Chapter Twenty-Three: So Much In Love

A/N:

Sorry about it being short :p

Chappie 23 :)

Enjoy!

VOTE/COMMENT!

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

[CHPATER TWENTY-THREE: SO MUCH IN LOVE]

The choir started singing and I watched as the beautiful bride walked down the aisle. Then I looked back at the altar towards her groom. He was smiling widely at his bride to be.

As we stroll along together

Holding hands walking all along

So in love are we two

That we don't know what to do

It was cool, how Lizzie got her wedding dated exactly February fourteen. The month of hearts, a best month to be bonded together till death do they part.

Then it got me thinking. What if I was the one wearing a long white gown walking down that aisle. Would it be him, my curly haired boy with dimples, who will be waiting for me at the end.

We stroll along together

I tell you, I need you so much

I love, I love you my darling

Can you tell it in my touch

Harry took my hand and squeezed it. I looked up at him. "Why are you crying love?" He asked.

I wiped off my tears and smiled at him. "I'm just so happy for her." I said. The song was so perfect for the moment.

As we walk down the aisle together

We will vow to be together till we die

So in love are we two

Just can't wait to say I do

The ceremony started and we all took our seats as the priest started.

Everyone erupted with glee as the priest said. "You may now kiss the bride." Lizzie literally jumped and kissed Kyle.

"They're so cute aren't they?" I asked Harry and he just nodded smiling at me.

The married couple walked out the church and inside the car.

"Since it's Valentine's day, may I ask you on a proper dinner date?" Harry asked.

I looked up at Harry and gave him a warm smile. "Of course you can." I said.

"But you have to wear the dress I gave you for Christmas." He said raising a brow at me.

"You know I love purple," I laughed lightly as the others came towards us.

"Should we go to the reception?" Arianna asked in glee. She was excited abut everything because she was one of those who arranged the whole thing.

"Can we skip that?" Harry asked.

"Why?" Arianna pouted.

"I wanna take your sister out." He said sheepishly.

"Oh, that's great." She said smiling from ear to ear. "You two look so good together." She said.

Zayn came from behind her and held her on the waist looking down at my sister. "We look even better together." He said and I saw Arianna blush scarlet.

I smiled at both of them. I can't believe that after what I've been through this would be where I'd stand. In front of my loving sister and her boyfriend and beside my boyfriend. To be honest, I really feel lucky that out of millions and millions of girls dying to be with Harry he chose me. I feel blessed, and thankful that I was given another shot in life to feel happiness.

"So we should probably get back to the apartment so that I could change." I said looking up at Harry.

He nodded kissing me on the forehead.

So we drove back to my apartment and I slipped into the purple dress Harry gave me for Christmas. I looked at him and he smirked. "Hot," he said walking towards me cupping both my cheeks and he kissed me on the lip.

I frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked tilting my chin up.

I stared at his concerned green eyes. "This is your last day in LA." I said.

"It is, but it doesn't mean that we won't meet again," he said hugging me. "We'll go on Skype every time and text and call each other."

I giggled. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too love." He broke of the embrace and stepped back. "Shall we go?"

I just stood there having second thoughts.

"Bree?"

I looked up at him. "Maybe we shouldn't go out right now." I said.

"Why? Did I do something? Is everything alright?" He panicked and I smiled walking closer to him.

"Maybe we should just stay here." I said pressing my palm on his chest feeling his heart beat.

"Uhh," was all he could say.

"We weren't able to continue what happened earlier today." I said with the best sexy voice I could muster.

I heard a low growl escape from his lips before he grabbed me and smacked his lips to my mine. Harry snaked his hand to the back of my dress and slowly unzipped it.

We fell back to the bed and drifted off to our little paradise.