Chapter Seven: Everything Has Changed

A/N:

Hope you enjoy!

Comment and vote and sorry for misspells or wrong grammars.

xoxo,

insanelyimmature

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

[CHAPTER SEVEN: EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED]

"I'll just be down by the pool area," I said walking out my room.

"Okay."

I walked out the apartment and rode the elevator to the ground floor. I went out the back to where the pool was. I was just on my pink bikini, but I was wearing a large shirt on top of it. I never really liked wearing bikinis. I found an empty seat close to the pool and I just sat there plugging in my earphones and listened to some songs.

I brought my notebook and I was tapping the pen on the book, thinking. If I wanna write my own novel I have to have inspiration, things that keep me going for the day. I just started jotting down some words and later on realized that I was writing a full paragraph. I just couldn't stop writing.

All I knew this morning when I woke

Is I know something now, know something now I didn't before

And all I've seen since eighteen hours ago

Is green eyes and freckles in your smile

In the back of my mind making me feel like

I heard Taylor Swift's voice sing and that's the only time I dropped my pen and just laid there with closed eyes feeling the heat of the sun. The October air was cold, because winter is finally coming. I opened my eyes to find the pool area filled with kids playing around. A day without the boys is sure boring.

"Can you please tie this for me?" a little girl asked me showing her swimsuit.

"Sure," I said and tied it gently. She was very beautiful with her blue eyes and blonde hair.

"Thank you!" She shouted running back towards the pool.

I went back to the apartment and saw Arianna using her laptop sitting on the couch. "Come look at this." She called me and I walked closer peaking from her behind.

"What's it about?" I asked sitting beside her. She showed me a fanfiction some girl made about Arianna and Zayn.

"Just your average cliché romance," Arianna said. "Maybe someday you'll have a fanfic too," she said.

"I don't like that," I said.

"Hey," Arianna looked at me. "Answer me honestly. Do you like Harry?" She asked.

I sighed. "I don't know. I do like him, but does that mean I'd love him?"

"I understand," Arianna said.

"I'm feeling a cup of ice cream right now," I said and Arianna smiled.

"I'll drive," she said walking towards her room and grabbed her car keys.

"Let me change first," I said laughing walking inside my bedroom and changing out of my bikini.

"Let's go?" Arianna asked as I exited my room.

We drove to Pazzo Gelato.

"What can I get you?" the waitress asked.

"I'll have the Italian Vanilla Gelato." Arianna said.

"I'll have a Milk Chocolate with Raspberry Cream," I ordered and the waitress jotted it down and repeated the order.

The waitress walked back towards the counter. "It's been months since we came here, right?"

"Yeah," I answered.

"I miss them," she suddenly said.

"Me too," I agreed.

The waitress came back with our orders and we both devoured the ice cream.

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed :)

insanleyimmature