Chapter Eleven: His Dirty Little Secret

A/N:

This is quite short, okay really short haha :p

ENJOY!

xoxo,

insanelyimmature

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

[CHAPTER ELEVEN: HIS DIRTY LITTLE SECRET]

So much for expecting. It's been two weeks now and I haven't heard a word from Harry yet. Not even a simple hi, or how are you. Zayn's been calling Arianna, but whenever I ask Zayn what Harry's problem was he wouldn't answer.

"What's wrong with him!" I shouted in irritation.

"Maybe he's just busy," Arianna tried comforting me.

"Yeah? Why can Zayn call you? He could at least leave a message or two." I slumped down the couch mad at Harry Edward Styles.

After all that's happened between us, that's just it? For him I'm just another one of his dirty little secret.

I'll keep you my dirty little secret

Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret

I could imagine him singing those lyrics out to me. Am I really just his dirty little secret? We didn't have any official commitment that he's my boyfriend and that I'm his girlfriend so I'm assuming that he just wanted someone to fool around with.

And I was there with open arms. I feel so stupid; this is what I get for letting my heart win. Paramore sure got that right.

"I'll just go to the shop," I said and Arianna just nodded.

Lately I've been visiting the shop almost every day. There's just a feeling of relief whenever I'm there.

"Hey," I greeted Kelly as I entered.

"Hey," she said looking up at me.

"How're you and Arin?" I asked taking a seat on the stool beside her.

"Good, he's happy now." She said smiling at me.

I know Arin likes Kelly in some way. I'm happy that they're finally together.

"Did you see this?" She said getting a magazine from the stand and handing it to me.

What I saw brought tears in my eyes. It was a picture of Harry and another girl. Who that girl was? I had no fucking idea. So that was why he wasn't texting or calling, he's too busy flirting with someone else.

I brought the magazine back in the house and threw it on Arianna's lap who was sitting on the couch eating cookies. That girl loves cookies so much.

"What's this?" She asked with her mouth full of cookies. And then she nearly spat it out when she saw the headline.

She grabbed her phone and called someone. "What the fuck is wrong with Harry!" She shouted and I assumed that it was Zayn on the other line.

"It's not what I think! You're defending your friend, this bullshit." She was angry.

I walked inside my room because I didn't want to hear Arianna shout, it just makes my tears fall harder. This is what I get.

This is what I get.

I kept on chanting to myself.

I didn't realize that I fell asleep. When I woke up Arianna was smiling at me holding a glass of water and some pills.

"Pain killers, for your head." I took the pain killers and walked out my room.

"Lizzie just called." Arianna said sitting down on the couch.

"What'd she say?" I asked.

"She wants to have fun. You know, drinking and stuff."

"You're really gonna allow me to party?"

Ans she just smiled at me.

"Lizzie wants to celebrate before she finally walks down that aisle."

"Let's do a girl version of The Hangover." I said with a smirk.

Arianna laughed. "You wicked girl."

"You love that about me." I said.