Chapter Eighteen: Today Was A Fairy Tale

[CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: TODAY WAS A FAIRY TALE]

I never liked flying in planes. It hurts my head. Zayn got Arianna tickets too, which is really cool. Arianna's excited for shopping while I scrunched my nose at the idea of shopping. I do like shopping, but Arianna and I have different taste of clothing. I'm still black and she's all pastel colors. We separated ways. Zayn took Arianna to Bradford, the others went back to their places and Harry took me to Holmes Chapel.

I'm nervous really. What if she doesn't like me? That's his mother for crying out loud. If she hates me then I'm screwed. "Your cute when nervous," Harry laughed lightly.

"Great, thanks a lot for the tease," I rolled my eyes at him.

"She doesn't bite," Harry said but I wasn't looking at him. I stared out the window as we drove the forty minutes to Holmes Chapel from Manchester.

Harry took my chin and faced me to him and he kissed my nose. "She'll love you."

"What if she doesn't?" I said frowning.

Harry shook his head. "She'll love you," he repeated and I didn't say any other word.

When we arrived to their house my legs were shaking like mad. I'm seriously gonna faint any minute due to nervousness. A beautiful lady came out with a huge smile on her face. "You must be Brianna," she said then hugged me.

I sat on their couch and Harry's mom sat beside me. "Tell me something about you," she said smiling.

She seemed really lovely. "I'm just a simple girl," I smiled.

"Harry told me so much about you."

"I hope nothing bad," I said frowning.

"Don't worry, we would accept you despite your past." I looked at her and suddenly just hugged her.

I didn't realize it but tears trickled down my cheeks. "Oh my. Did I say something wrong love?"

I shook my head smiling. "I'm sorry," I laughed faintly. "I just miss her so much." I said.

She looked up at Harry and he sat beside me rubbing my shoulder. "You must love her so much," Harry's mom said.

"I do, but I never showed her." I said looking down at my fingers.

"Well, don't cry now. We have to have fun," she said grabbing my hand. "I'll show you to your room." I let her drag me towards the room. "You'll be staying with Harry."

"That's fine with you?"

"Your his girlfriend, of course its fine."

"I'm his girlfriend?"

Anne looked at Harry with furrowed eye brows. "I thought you said she's your girlfriend?"

"She is," Harry said looking at me with a smile.

I'm Harry Styles' girlfriend. "I guess I am." I said softly. We're finally official. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Well," Anne clapped her hands. "You should get ready and supper will be served." She smiled.

"I told you she'd love you," Harry smirked.

"Okay, okay." I said. "You were right."

Harry laughed. "You should change, then let's have supper. I'm famished."

I laughed and got some new clothes from my duffel bag.

Harry's mom sure cooked heavenly. Now I know where Harry got his skills. The went on with me and Harry's family chatting. They wanted to know everything about, even the past. Though I hated telling people about that, I told them. And it just makes me happy that they were there supporting me. For how many years, I never felt home. A real home with a mom and a dad.

"I'm sorry they forced you to tell your past." Harry said.

We were lying down on Harry's bed. He was stroking my hair and I was drawing circles on his bare chest. "That's fine. It feels good." I looked up at him and smiled.

I heard my phone alerting to a new tweet. I got it and checked who it was. It was a direct message from Niall.

@NiallOfficial: hey! I miss your cooking :|

I laughed lightly.

"You and Niall seem pretty close now." Harry said.

"I'm close to all of you guys," I looked at him.

Harry just smiled and resumed stroking my hair as I typed in a reply.

@Bree_Morgan: I'll make something special on New Year's Eve :)

@NiallOfficial: I'm looking forward to that.

I placed my phone on the side table and looked at Harry whose eyes were already closed. I leaned in and whispered on his ear. The words that I didn't get to finish saying to him.

"I love you."

o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o

I have nothing to say. HAHA

WITH MUCH LOVE ♡