Chapter Two: How You Like Me Now (edited)

A/N:

I'm back for Chapter 2 of He Stole My Heart. Hope you like this Chapter. I don't know how to speak British so sorry if the boys' dialogues are wrong in British grammar, or how ever they talk. Hope you enjoy and please do leave a comment or vote :) it would be much appreciated.

Sorry again for misspells and wrong grammars.

o – o – o – o – o – o – o – o – o – o – o – o – o – o – o – o

CHAPTER TWO: HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW

"Do you wanna join me and the boys for lunch?" Arianna asked as soon as I stepped out of my bedroom.

I looked at her and saw her all dressed up. "I'll just get ready," I said walking back inside my room. I didn't want to be left alone in the apartment. After some time I walked out fully bathed and clothed.

"They're coming," Arianna said.

I slumped down the couch and felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from Arin.

Arin: hey babe, are you up for lunch at my place?

Bree: sorry, I'm going out with Aree and the boys

Arin: boys?

Bree: one direction

Arin: why are you hanging out with them?

Bree: because they're Arianna's friends

Arin: I don't like you hanging out with those guys.

What the hell? I groaned in irritation. For Arin I can't have any other guy friends. It just has to be him; I hate that in a guy.

I placed my phone back inside my pocket, because I heard the doorbell ring and because I didn't want to fight about this again. Arianna and I exited the apartment and got into the boys' bus.

"Hey Bree," Niall smiled at me. There was just something about him that would brighten up your day whenever he smiles at you. Maybe that was the reason why I wanted to hang out with the boys. They're like kids and it was entertaining to be around them.

"Hi Niall," I smiled back.

"I'm Superman!" Louis suddenly shouted and he was seated next to me.

I clasped my hands on my ears. "God, you're like a five year old kid. And it's horrifying to find out that you're apparently the oldest amongst others." I said.

Liam laughed. A few seconds later and they started tickling one another. I am a very ticklish girl and I didn't escape from Harry's hands.

"Stop!" I said through my laughter. I could feel tears building up in my eyes. "Please stop," I said and Harry did.

He just stared at me and there was this sudden glint in his eyes. Louis accidentally bumped into me and my gaze left Harry's eyes. "Sorry," Louis apologized laughing.

I rolled my eyes. "How could Eleanor put up with him?" I asked Liam and he just shrugged with a smile.

We arrived at the restaurant and we received stares and mumbling and even screams by girls who were in the same restaurant. The receptionist escorted the seven of us at the back of the restaurant. It was like a VIP place.

"What do you want?" Liam asked. He sat beside me and on the other was Harry.

"I'll just have their lasagna," I said.

"That's it?" Harry asked.

I just nodded.

"She has eating disorders." Arianna suddenly blurted out and I glared at her.

"You do?" Niall asked in shock.

"No I don't, I just don't eat that much." I'm not really diagnosed with an eating disorder, I just self proclaim that I am because I don't eat that much. I'm not anorexic or anything.

"How come? Food is great!" Niall said.

"I don't know. I guess I was just born that way." I said.

Our orders came in and I started eating my lasagna. When I looked at my right I saw Liam eating with just a fork. He must've seen me staring because he started explaining.

"I have a fear of spoons," he said.

"I've heard about that, phobias of spoons." I said.

"I know it's weird," he laughed lightly.

"Not really. Everyone has fears." I said.

"Do you have a fear?" Liam asked.

"Probably forks," I joked and Liam laughed. "I'm scared of cockroaches."

"I want some more," Niall said and I looked at his empty plate. I looked back at mine and saw that I wasn't even half way done. How could someone eat that fast?

"Can we watch a movie after this?" Harry asked.

"Do you know Ted?" I faced him after swallowing my last piece of lasagna.

Harry shook his head.

"We should watch that then," I exclaimed and they all agreed.

We drove back to the apartment and settled on the theater area of the apartment. Like I said, we live in a luxurious apartment. Some call it a loft. They started the movie and since I've already watched that, I went to the kitchen to heat some popcorn.

In between the movie the boys started a popcorn fight and as much as I hated them acting childish, I joined in only to be stopped by the ringing of my phone.

"Excuse me," I said and walked inside my bedroom to answer the call.

"Why aren't you replying?" Arin asked angrily. "Are you having so much fun with those immature boys?"

I didn't say anything because I didn't want to lose my temper. I really like him, but I couldn't put up with this every single time.

"I was asleep Arin." I lied. "I fell asleep."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Go back to sleep then babe." He said sheepishly and I hung up.

When I walked out the bedroom I could hear Louis singing the thunder song.

"Fuck you thunder!" He sang loudly and I could hear Niall's laughter.

I walked into the living room and caught them wrestling one another and Louis still kept on saying. "Fuck you thunder!"

"Paul's looking for us," Liam broke the fun.

"Aww," Louis whined. "But we're having so much fun."

"He needs us back at the hotel in fifteen minutes." Liam said and all the other boys stood up.

"Bye Arianna. Bye Bree." All of them said in unison.

Zayn gave his girlfriend a good night kiss. Louis also kissed her and also me on the cheek. Liam just gave Arianna and me a hug. Niall and Harry gave me a kiss on the cheek at the same time. Niall on my left and Harry on my right and I'm pretty sure thousands of fangirls would die to be in my shoes right then and there.

"I wanna break up with Arin," I suddenly said as the boys left the apartment and Arianna looked at me.

"Tired of his clinginess?" She asked and I nodded.

I walked inside my room feeling exhausted. Not only because of the day spent with the boys, but also because of Arin. How did I end up thinking of breaking up with him? I've been putting up with all of this for how many months now, and just because of the boys, I finally want to do it. I didn't have any energy to go change. I slumped down on my bed and was out in seconds.

o – o – o – o – o – o – o – o – o – o – o – o – o – o – o – o

A/N:

I hope you like the update.

Please comment or vote.